Chapter 11

Previously on Under The Mistletoe
*
*
*
And I walk away to get a drink
I'm sitting outside on the stairs and just thinking. 25 minutes later I feel a hand on my shoulder and I snap back into reality and look up at who it was.

Me: Hey Liam...

Liam: Mind if I join?

*
*
*

Presently on Under The Mistletoe

Me: Sure Go Ahead.

Liam sits down next to me and starts talking.

Liam: What was that in there, Ren?

Me: I Don't Know, I just got angry when Emery said Tyler cheated on me with Caroline.

Liam: Why did you get angry?

Me: One - I ran out of blood an hour ago, I'm Freaking Hungry as Hell! And Two - Because what Emery said was true, last month I paid Bonnie and Jeremy to spy on Tyler and Jer took pictures and sent them to me. So I've been pretending to still be Caroline's friend because she doesn't know that I know neither does Tyler, I just didn't expect my two best friends would go behind my back like that.

I started crying and Liam just hugged me and let me cry. 10 minutes later I calmed down and we stood up

Me: Thank you, Liam.

Liam: For What?

Me: For coming out here, for listening to me, for letting me cry on you for the past 10 minutes.

Liam: What are friends for.

We hug again. Then go back inside and I go to the bathroom to fix my makeup and Liam goes back to the group.

Emery: How is she?

Ricky: is she okay?

Brooke&landry: where is she?

Liam: Besides the fact that she ran out of blood over an hour ago, she's fine Ricky. Emery, your assumption that her best friends went behind her back really hurt her. And Girls she's in the bathroom fixing her make up.

Landry: why does she need to fix her makeup?

Liam: she was crying because Emery's Assumption is true.

Brooke&landry: Oh My God!
And they go running towards the bathroom.

Brooke&Landry ran into the bathroom and just hugged Lauren.

Me: Liam told you?

Brooke: we are so sorry, Ren.

Landry: why didn't you tell us?

Me: I never told you guys because I didn't want to believe that it was true that my best friends would go behind my back! Caroline I expected but not Tyler, so I pretended that it wasnt true I didn't believe it until tonight when Emery said it, so that's why I got angry with them.

Landry: Ren, I am so sorry about what happened but I think you should apologise to Emery, you know how clueless he can be.

Me: So clueless (chuckles)