Chapter Three

Ally POV

   I gasped in awe at the huge wolf in front of me. I look into the grey eyes mere inches away from me. I stare ahead thinking I'm crazy. I mean wouldn't any rational person scream and run away as soon as they even heard anything. And what am i doing. Sitting and staring feeling like everything has stopped around me. The wolf lets out a quiet whine and turns and run back to wherever it came from. As I spot it looking down at me from a hill yards aways from me. I do the smart thing....quickly take a picture of the beautiful wolf staring down at me.

As i stare at its retreating back I quickly stand up and walk as fast as i can out of the forest to my car never forgetting about the black wolf.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Phoenix:

You freaking moron! I yelled at my wolf. "What the hell were you thinking? You know im not going to accept a mate! Dont get attached!"
Are you kidding me....shes OUR mate! The one who was made for us and us alone! How can you say youre not going to accept her?! Did you see how beautiful she is? Shes going to be plastered in both of our minds and thought for all eternity!
"You know i cannot and will not accept her. Shes human. Shes bound to have a boyfriend and she will live her life happily with them. I will not love her just to see her get hurt......" I stated done with the argument.

Fine you know what. Go ruin our lives why don't you. That was the last I heard from him.

I sigh running a hand through my hair and stomp up the stairs hoping that sleep with make this girl get out of my head.