Cheesy Romantics. (Marco x Reader)

Hello to all gorgeous people reading this.
I hope everyone was well during this festive season and to officially kick off the new year here is a cheesy romantics themed lemon to read when you have a free minute.
Sound: Phoenix
Artist: Fall Out Boy.
I apologize for that but it just seemed so appropriate for this chapter.😂
This Marco x reader goes to @Rosewood and I hope you and everyone else enjoys it.
~~~~~~~~~~

(___)'s POV

I pulled into the driveway of my boyfriend's home before turning off the ignition and stepping out. I adjusted my coat as the cold winter air bit at my skin, the sound of my boots sinking into the snow reaching my ears as I shut the door and locked my car. Quickly making a beeline for the door before I froze to death I used my spare key to open it before quickly closing it behind me, keeping the cold air out of the house where it belonged. Shedding my coat my black thermal top and jeans were revealed. I hung it up on the awaiting hook before removing my boots and sliding them next to the other pair that rested by the door.

'Marco!' I called, walking into the dining room to find no one there. 'Marco!' I called again this time walking into his kitchen.

Turning on my heel I headed into the living room where I found a trail of rose petals lined on either side with fairy lights leading to a table set for two in front of the fire place.

I gasped, taking a step back before I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

'Hey gorgeous' he whispered into my ear before planting a kiss on my neck.

'What is all this? I thought you called me over because you wanted me to help you choose the best shots from that photo shoot you did yesterday?'

He shrugged his shoulders as he swayed us from side to side. 'I did but then I realised: why have you over just for that when I could spoil you a bit-yoi'.

I smiled, turning around to face him. 'Aw~ You set up all this just for me?'

'Of course I did. Christmas is around the corner and I know that both of us have been so busy wrapping up things at work that we haven't been spending as much time together. So I thought why wait for Christmas when I could spoil you for a night before the holiday fever really kicked in-yoi' he said as he held my hands.

'You are the most amazing person ever' I said, wrapping my arms around him before I pressed my lips against his in a short and sweet kiss.

We pulled away from each other and he guided me towards the small table that sat in front of the fire place. He asked me to sit on the plush cushions that laid on the floor before he exited the room and came back with a plate covered with a silver dome.

He cleared his throat as he held the plate with one hand while the other was behind his back. 'For tonight's dish, Miss (___), we are having a delicious serving of the finest that fast food outlets have to offer-yoi'.

I tried to hold my laugh in as he sat the plate down in front of me before removing the dome to reveal (fav meal) from (fav drive thru or take out). 'Why thank you kind sir. It does look quite delicious' I said, playing along with his antics.

'But Miss (___), this is not the entire meal!' He exclaimed before disappearing back into the kitchen and returning with a (fav/drink). 'Your drink-yoi' he said as set it down next to my plate.

'Did you really drive all the way, in this weather no less, just to get everything for me?' I asked as he disappeared into the kitchen briefly before coming back with his own meal.