Suga- Fan

#Y/n's POV

Hi, my name is Y/n and I am 21 years old. I am an ARMY (BTS Fandom name). You can say I am too crazy about them. Crazy you ask? Yes I am and by that I mean I am a crazy fan. I will go where they go. Not like stalking but like fanmeeting and concert and stuff like that. All events I'll be there. I have all official and unofficial merch of BTS. Money? I receive money by my books. I write fan fictions and sell them. It produces lots of money and I love writing. Parents? I ran away since they hate and doesn't care about me and they only care about my little sister. Now let's get to the story.

Today at night is BTS' concert and I will go like always. I packed my stuff that was needed in the concert. Actually there are still 5 more hours before the concert start but I bought the front row ticket and have to be there early. Considering that I have meet them a million times, they never recognizes me. And also this is the first time i bought the most front row ticket. Now let's go.

I arrive there and saw more ARMYs waiting Infront of the location. I sat closer to the gate that was closed and decided to eat my sandwich that I made. A lot of people says I am skinny but it's true because I don't have time to eat. I eat once a day and I've gone to extreme diet but it was an accident. That time, I was 19 and BTS new album had just came out and I was buying everything then my deadline was that day so I had to do everything that day but then BTS starts to go to japan then everywhere so I didn't have time to eat and I didn't eat for 2 weeks but I drank lots of water. But I was fine so it's not a problem now but my friends kept on saying I should at least eat once a day.

Anyway after 5 hours the gate opened and everybody ran inside. All of us went through a security check and went in. I was one of the first people that went in. I went to the front row and start to take out my ARMY bomb. I waited for an hour until everyone cam inside the location and turn my ARMY bomb on. Then suddenly the lights went off and all of us start to scream. Then, the wall moved and they appear, we shouted loudly and they start to sing.

The concert was very crowded and it was going well until I noticed something. They were still talking when my bias aka MIN SUGA, drank his water and made eye contact with me. He was staring at me when he was drinking. He put his bottle down and he started to talk. He didn't make eye contact with me anymore then after he had done his talk, a new song came up and they start to dance and sing but I saw Suga looking at me again. It was almost the whole concert that he kept looking at me.

After the concert we all went out and I was waiting for a taxi when my phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I greeted "hello Y/n. You haven't submitted your book?" He asked. Shit I was suppose to today. "Uhh Sorry I'll give it to you tonight at midnight. I am not at home right now but I am going home then I will send it to you" i explained "alright i know that I can trust you since you are one of the best author in Korea" he said and I smiled at the thought "of course sir, i won't disappoint you but I have to go now" I said "okay then bye" he said and hung up. The taxi came an I went inside.

Arrived at home I turn on my computer and continue to write. I still had 15 pages left so I hurried and in 11.30 I was done. I sent it to my boss and saved the book in the file. I got a message saying 'great thank you and goodnight' by my boss and I replied with 'goodnight'. Then my door suddenly rang And I looked to see who it was.

I opened the door and saw a man holding a package. "Hello miss, your order is here" she handed me the package and I signed it. We both said our goodbyes and I went in and open it. I saw my four love yourself album all version. I went to put it on my huge shelf containing everything there but before that I of course opened it and checked it out. Then I put it and went to sleep.

I was woken up by my notification at 2 am. I saw that I won the fan sign event ticket by buying the love yourself album. I looked and see the information about the fan sign event. It was today later at the evening. Then I went back to sleep.