Jimin-Boss

Eunbyeol's POV

"Eunbyeol, please bring me a coffee" my boss, Park jimin said. "Yes boss" I bowed. I am basically his assistant and I've been working for 2 years. Mr.Park owns the most successful company in Korea which is 'Samsung'. My job is just to help Mr.Park when he is out of ideas and help him when he is busy. I love my job but sometimes I hate my job because I always get abused. Not by jimin but by his crazy fan girls. Everytime I am alone, they will just come and attacked me and since my body is small and weak, I can't fight back and they will leave bruises and I will have to make up an excuse if jimin ask.

He is handsome but he is very cold and acts like a monster but he doesn't do that to me. Everyone is scared of him because he acts like that but he acts differently with me. He shows me his kindness and smile every time and we also make jokes sometimes. I don't know why though.

Anyway, I went out of the office expecting something to come to me and I was right. 3 girls stood Infront of me and drag me to an empty room and abused me. I kept on crying and I felt my stomach bruising. "S-stop" I sobbed "shut up you whore, Jimin is mine and you can never have him!" She kicked me until I almost fainted. Nobody is friends with me because they were jealous by how mr.park treats me differently. But some males like me because they think I am very pretty. The girls stopped and laugh looking pathetically at me. Then they left leaving me alone. I was to weak to stand up but I force myself to. First I went to the bathroom to get everything hidden using my makeup and concealer hiding my bruises. It's good that I wore long turtleneck today.

After I get out, I went to the cafeteria to make the coffee but then I saw boss making it. I went to him and bowed "I am so sorry boss" I bowed "where were you?" He looked mad "I am so sorry, I was helping this guy bringing his paperworks because it was too heavy" I lied "Alright now let's go to the meeting" he said and I nodded following him from behind.

When the meeting started, I sat beside him and he kept on looking at my hand then to my jawline. "Mr.park do you agree with us or should we change it?" The person presenting asked but jimin was still looking at my hand and my jawline. Did he noticed? "Sir" I shook his shoulder and he came back to reality. "Uhh.." he was blank because he didn't listened "agree with it, his idea is good and we can make profit with it" I whispered "I agree but I'll look at this further for the details and me and my assistant will see about it" he explained and the meeting ended.

Everyone left and I was cleaning my papers to go back to the office but then "Eunbyeol-ssi" jimin called "yes sir?" I asked nervously "please bring your sleeves up" he commanded and I just kept quiet doing nothing. Every time he saw my bruises he will get mad at me. "S-Sir" I stuttered "do it now" he glared and I brought my sleeves up. There were at least 5 bruises and I look away. "Who did this?" He asked and I shocked my head "I tripped on the bathroom" I mumbled "that Excuse won't work anymore, every day I see you, you will have bruises on your body and your excuses won't cover it all up eunbyeol, I am not stupid anymore so tell me!" He shouted and I was about to cry then his madness went away and he widen his eyes. He came and hugged me and I was very shocked. "I am worried about you, sorry for yelling but please tell me who did this so I can fire them, they are worthless people to hurt my girl" he explained and my eyes widened by the word 'my girl' "I mean assistant" he nervously chuckled and backed away. "It's the three popular girls" I mumbled "that whores that slept with almost all our workers?" He asked and I nodded "but i wouldn't call them whores" I said "let's go back to my office and I'll fire them" he sighed and we went back to his office.

Then we called them and they got fired instantly. After they left me and jimin were alone talking about our new model phone. "Who is popular these days? We can use them to endorse our phone" jimin asked "good idea and why don't we use my favorite group? They're called Exo" I smiled "exo? Is that an alcohol?" He asked and I laughed "no it's a kpop group and they are very famous, here I'll show them to you" I said. I showed him their picture and he nodded thinking "Who is your favorite?" He asked and I pointed to kai "this one" I smiled happily "will he be there?" He asked "what do you mean? Of course he'll be there if we call exo, he is a part of them" I said confused "then no" he look away like he was jealous "what? Why?" I asked "he will be there and you'll probably be distracted and not do your work" he pouted cutely and I giggled "boss, they can make your company go crazy and you will be very successful with their help so please just call them and I will work diligently" I said "fine" he sighed "Yay" I squealed and jump around. "Eunbyeol" he called "oops sorry sir" I bowed "you're cute" he smirked and I blushed.