Jhope- actor(smut)

Warning: this story may contain smut!

Y/n's POV

"Eonni, your make up is done now go and change your clothes" the makeup artist said. She is my best friend too because she always does my makeup. "Arasseo" I said as I stood up from my chair. I walk to the other room and saw my stylist which is also my other best friend. The three of us are like trio sisters. I am the youngest but I am the most mature out of them so they call me eonni. "Eonni finally you're done, here Wear this" my stylist said. I wore it and I look very casual but chic. "I'll go now bye" I waved both of them goodbye.

I am an actress and I am very famous now, I have won awards and currently shooting for a romance drama. The title is called 'winter couple'. I am the main actress and the main actor is Jung Hoseok. We used to study in the same school and I was a year older than him but we're not friends but just acquaintances. I re read my script and I saw hoseok sitting beside me also reading his script. "Good morning" he smiled and I smiled back at him "morning, have you had your breakfast?" I asked and he shook his head "no I woke up late today and I didn't have time to cook breakfast and my sister wasn't home today so yeah" he said embarrassed as his hands crawl up to his hair scratching it.

"Have you seen tomorrow's scene?" He asked and I shook my head "no why?" I asked and he blushed "you should look at it" he look away and I start to read tomorrow's scene and I was shocked. My eyes widened and I gasped "there's a 18+ rated scene?!" I asked shocked as I look at Hoseok and he nodded "they didn't told you to strip in the interview?" He asked and I 'oh-ed' "They did is that for this?" I asked and he nodded again. "They said they're not going to cover anything" he whispered softly but it was clear for me "WHAT?!" I half whispered half shouted. "Yeah so we have to really do it multiple of times because of the camera angle" he looked at me and I was very shock "it's not your first time right?" He asked worried "it is" I mumbled and he was shocked "I am so so sorry" he bowed and almost kneeled but I stopped him "it's my career and please don't kneel" I sighed and he looked guilty. "Anyway, you haven't eat right? Here" I gave him my handmade sandwich and gave it to him "no thank you, you should be the one eating it" he smiled "it's fine, I already ate a bread this morning and my next scene is the date with the other actor so I need to eat anyway" I smiled and he accepted it.

"Alright everyone please stand by!" The director shouted and I said my goodbye to Hoseok and since he was eating he can't say goodbye. I went to the set and look at the other actor. "Ok ready and action!" The director cued as the slate is hit.

This scene was suppose to be me having a 'friendly' date with my coworker and the main actor will be jealous. But the actor actually likes me and  the main actor also likes me so he will be jealous. "Thank you again for this date" I said as I sat down on the chair that the other actor pulled out. "No problem and sorry I spilled coffee all over you today" He smiled guiltily. "It's fine, shall we order?" I asked "ok" he smiled and called the waiter. "Good evening sir and ms how can I help you today?" The waiter asked and I felt someone was staring intensely at me. I look around and saw Hoseok looking at me and when I looked back he looked away blushing. "Umm I'll have the smoked salmon with an orange juice" I ordered "I'll have the same but I'll change the orange juice to red wine" the other actor ordered. "You're not drinking wine?" The other actor asked and I shook my head "no, I don't take drinks very well" I said and he smirked. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Alright then, can you wait a bit, I need to go to the restroom" he excused himself out "ok CUT!" The director shouted and all of us sighed in relieve.

"Next is your scene putting drugs on her orange juice" The director shouted as he pointed to the other actor. "Y/n ssi please go take a break first" he said and I nodded. I went back to Hoseok and saw him staring at me again. "I know I am gorgeous but don't need to stare" I jokingly said and he laughed "you want some?" He asked giving me a mint candy. "Why ask when you're going to give it to me anyway" I chuckled and he laughed back too. "You'll be in the next scene right?" I asked and he nodded. We read the script while I drank my water and I noticed that I was staring at Hoseok and it's good that he didn't caught me. "Alright Y/n we need you back and Hoseok get ready!" The director shouted and we go to the set.