Shadow x Light/Anti x Dark/Jack x Mark

Scenario 1: Shadow is a tough guy but he has a soft spot that no one knows about. Light is a nerd with a shy personality and he stutters sometimes. (You can make him pastel if you want). (We can start from here!) One day, Light walked into the school and noticed a bunch of people surrounding two other people. One with dark green hair, who had no scratches or bruises, (Shadow), and one with brown hair, on the ground, bleeding. "Get up you little pussy. You see what happens when you talk shit behind my back? You gotta problem say it to my fucking face and see what happens." The hair one growled, and walked away. (I'm Light! Unless you convince me! Shadow tops!)

Scenario 2: (We can start from here if you want.) Dark looked around and noticed the schools toughest guy, Anti, is 'hanging out' near his locker. A group of boys and girls surrounding him while he talks. 'Why is he always hanging out near my locker?!' Dark thought. (I'm Dark! Unless you convince me! Anti tops!)

Scenario 3: Jack fights a lot of kids and Mark decides to help those kids. Eventually Jack falls in love with Mark and Mark falls in love with Jack.
(I'm Mark! Unless you convince me! Jack tops!)

Yes I did get lazy when writing the Danti and Septiplier scenario! 😂