Caught

Nobody knew about Shadow and Light dating. As far as they know, they hated each other. Until a student catches them having a 'small' make out session behind the school.

Example:

Light whimpered and moaned, gripping the bench, as Shadow pounded into him, even though Light just released. The room was filled with moans and grunts until Shadow released deep inside Light. Shadow pulled out and wrapped a towel around his waist. Light put his panties and skirt back on, whimpering slightly from the pain in his rear, earning a chuckle from Shadow. They heard the door open and Shadow gently put Light in his locker, leaving the door cracked. Shadow talked to the person who walked in. When the person left, Shadow took Light out of his locker, and got dressed, letting Light wear one of his sweatshirts. Light walked over to Shadow and traced his  clothes abs with his fingers. "Can we go behind the school and make out?" He pouted, earning a chuckle and nod from the older one. They both walked behind the school. Shadow gently pulled Light into a soft kiss. Light smiled and wrapped his arms around Shadow's neck. Shadow smiled and cupped Light's bum in his hands. Light gasped as he pulled away and noticed 2 students, standing there, wide eyed with their mouths agape.