Pops

"Toni what?" I was shocked at what Toni just told me, I thought she loved Jughead..obviously not. "Please don't tell anyone, I just wanted to tell you that I don't like Jughead and I hope one day you can forgive me" I didn't hate Toni it was just the fact that she bought up Joaquin, it still hurts. "I don't hate you, it's just...Joaquin's a touchy subject" she nodded her head and looked at her phone, "Right I think it's about time you got some sleep..I'll see you around Kevin?" I looked at her as she left my room, "I hope so"
The next day it was only Veronica to come and see me, "Kevin I need advice" she sat at the end of the bed, "I don't know weather I love Cheryl that way anymore, I mean she's great but I don't know weather I just jumped into it too fast without seriously thinking about it" Aww, "Veronica it's ok, just talk to Cheryl I'm sure she'll understand" she looked at the ceiling, "You don't understand though Kevin, I don't know if I'm gay" I wanted to tell her it's ok to have doubts because that's what happens in every relationship, if there wasn't it wouldn't be a normal one. She started to cry, "V please don't cry...come here" I wrapped my arms around her. "Please don't cry V, I'm sure it will all be fine"
My dad came and picked me up from the hospital when I was allowed to go home, Betty and Archie was there to see if I needed anything but I just wanted to to to Pops, I needed fries and a Milkshake. Betty drove and Archie sat in the back, from my house the drive to pops is only about ten minutes so it's good. When we got there it wasn't busy at all, a few cars scattered here and there which meant it's easy for us to get a space.
When we got inside Pop smiled at us and asked if I was ok, we took one of the corner booths where it was a bit more secluded. "Any hot nurses Kevin?" Archie winked at me, "None that are you're type" we all laughed apart from Betty which was liking through the menu, "Betty?" She looked up, "Yeah?" I looked above her head, "I wouldn't turn around if I was you"
Jughead and Toni walked in, hand in hand.