New Encounters

I left pops early, all this talk about love got to be. I hate the fact that all I can think about is Joaquin but at the same time..he was my first proper love. Now Toni's here, I just can't seem to say away from serpents. But I'm 99% sure that Toni hasn't killed anyone...luckily.
I walked past the bus stop where I left Joaquin, I looked at the spot where we shared our first kiss. It's pretty pathetic the fact that I can't stop thinking about him, but then at the same time he meant my world..that boy was my everything.
"Excuse me?" I looked at a man about 6ft (slightly taller than me), "Exuse me? I just got to Riverdale and I'm meant to be staying at this hotel..can you possibly tell me where it is?" He showed me a piece of paper he took out of his man bag, "Oh right" I looked at the paper,"Right, well Sir Riverdale is a small place but can seem pretty big place to a stranger, I can walk you there if you want?" He smiled at me showing his Snow White teeth. "That would be a delight!"
We talked and talked, I found out that his name was Rylan and that he had moved from England to Riverdale, "I can't get over your accent" I looked at him as we walked, he was quite attractive to be honest...ugh stop Kevin!
We got to the hotel and we said goodbye, "Erm Kevin?" I turned back to him, "Yeah?" He put his hand out, "Can I give you my number?" I got my phone out and he wrote his number in it, "Thanks" he winked at me as he walked into the hotel....is it actually that obvious I'm gay?