New day

Hey guys this was actually the first book I was going to post on here but here you go and please enjoy!

------------------

"Ah, finally finished saving Zelda from the dreaded Ganondorf once again." Link said satisfied "I just don't understand why she can't free herself... She does have magic... Well, she couldn't do anything in the twilight, I needed to save her then and it took her a while to harness and fully master it... But still... Oh well, it gives me something to do." Link finished

"Talking to yourself again, Linkie?" Said a young woman with long, golden brown hair and bright blue eyes who appeared at the door.

"Hi Zelda!" Link said delightfully, as Zelda brushed her delicate fingers through his thick blonde hair.

"I still haven't said thank you to you for saving me today," she continued "I just don't get what everyone wants me for. Ganondorf didn't even do anything that bad to me this time it's like he just wants a fight"

"He just wants me dead" Link said looking at his newest scar "and you are the perfect bait, the Princess of Hyrule and I probably still could have made it without that good for nothing fairy.... Wait what do you mean this time?"

"Don't be like that you were great" she said ignoring my question "and you know that Navi is coming to see you soon, so be nice"

"Yeah and she might nag me a bit more, winning!" He said sarcastically

"Come on Link she helped you through enough times" she said " just be a little nice at least"

"I'll be nice alright I might even turn into a wolf and show her my new trick where I try to kill her and she try's to fly away... That good for nothing..." He muttered

"Really? Okay, whatever just calm down" Zelda said "you had a tough time saving me" she kissed his forhead "I'll let you rest." Zelda said as she left the room "oh and by the way thanks again."

*Huff* Link blew his fringe away from his eye as he drifted to sleep.

Linkette's P.O.V

-(in another dimension)

"Come on Linkette" Navi said "you just saved the prince and now he's celebrating! Oh by the way I am that invited in Midna and Fi to come as well

"Okay, okay I'm coming" I muttered "god damn fairy always telling me what to do!!"

"What was that?!" Navi questioned angrily

"Oh nothing" I said as I walked out the door. I was wearing my usual outfit green short skirt, green T-shirt, my dirty white leggings, my nice brown boots that have a bit of a heal of course and my belt with all of my weapons, my trusty sword and shield. My long, thick blond hair in a plat.

We started walking and I took the path through the fields instead of the road and court yard. It was still morning and the sun was rising a beautiful day with the pinks and oranges in the sky glimmering on the fat lake. Beautiful was the only way to describe it. It reminded me of my parents they both died when I was young. I turned into a wolf and ran through the grass tearing it up.

"Why in the fields again?" Navi said

"I want some rupees" I said turning back to normal "I'm broke the only money I have gotten is from the chests and fields that I basically got killed getting to! Plus it's quicker"

"If you say so" Navi said with a strange feeling inside her

"Oh look there are some pretty big pots over there they probably have at least 20 rupees in them" I said greedily as I rubbed my hands together

"No we will be late to the party you know how the prince is" Navi said

"Come on" I said "it'll only take a sec, I promise. Plus the sun is still rising we will make it in time"

"Ok fine" Navi said annoyed "only a second... Hey there is Midna and she is with Fi"

"I wonder how Fi got out of my old sword hehe" I said still braking pots. Midna, Fi and Navi started a convocation as I was doing my work. Something caught my eye as I was collecting. "Guys!!!" I screamed "what's that!?" I pointed to the sky as something was falling down... It was a bomb...I knew I had to do something but it was to late "hit the floor" I screamed. It had touched the ground, I dived for cover, I heard the explosion, I saw fire than I could see nothing...

-------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

Please vote and comment I'd love to here what you think!