Harley and Ivy go out

✅ A quick mention: This story takes place in Gotham City but Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy dress like they did in the Arkham trilogy ✅

(Chapter 1)

Harley's POV

I was storming out of the hide out due to a stupid fight with Mistah J, he was such a dream boat but I knew better than to be around him after him yelling at me like that. I was still wearing my red/black uniform and my light makeup but Mistah J pulled in both my pigtails so tight my elastics fell out so my short hair was lose. I saw two henchmen leaning against a car and talking." Hey bozos!" I yelled as I walked over to the two guys."yes miss Quinn?" The one on the left asked. "One of you's feel like giving me a ride somewhere?" I said as I twirled a price of my hair trying to look cuter.

"Sorry Quinn but J said not to bring you anywhere a few seconds ago on the walky talky" said the one on the left. "Oh pweese, he doesn't have to know now does he?" I said walking up to him. I pulled out the pistol in my back pocket and aimed it at his neck. "Does he?!" I said in a violent tone I saw out if the corner of my eye that the other guy went to strike me so I hit him in the head with my gun and pointed it at the other bozo again. "Uh no, no, no miss Quinn get in" the guy said as he opened the back seat of the car. "Thanks now drive me to Ivy's and tick tock buddy!" I said as he got in the front seat.

When we arrived at red's I sent the henchmen back to the hide out and said if he told Mistah J I was out I'd take him out permanently". I walked towards the green house that was on the cliff and climbed the tall ladder that led to the edge. There was a huge fence with vines on it once I got to the top, I grabbed one of the long vines and flipped over the fence. I saw red inside her green house through a broken window. " hey-a red! Red! Over here!" I yelled through the window she turned around and saw me. "Harley dear, come in" she said as some giant plant vines came through the small window expanding it.

I climbed through the window and gave her a hug. "So what's up?" "I'd thought I'd pay you a visit red, Mistah J and I are fighting" I said as I sat on the small couch she had. "Well that's nice, you want me to kill him?" She asked as she sat next to me. "No! God no! I just thought it be fun to have alittle 'girls night out' if you know what I mean" I said smiling. " oh I do, just give me a sec" she said as she left

the room and came back with a newspaper in her hand.

She showed it to me it had a picture of a red ruby in the shape of a rose on the cover. "Wow how pretty!" I said "yep that's what I want to get, it'll be perfect to add to my collection of stolen things" she said as she stood up."feel like helping me get it? I'll get my treasure and you'll get your 'girls night out' huh? How bout it?" She asked as she looked at me excited. I jumped up and grabbed both her hands I jumped I the air with her both of us squealing like we were little girls.