Harley an Ivy go out chapter 2

(Chapter 2)

We were standing on the roof of the building next to the museum studying the outside. We saw two security cameras outside the door. "So how we gonna get past those?" I said as I looked at Ivy. "like this" she said as I noticed the leaves from the two flower pots by the doors grew and covered both cameras in long vines. "Nice job red, lets make our way to the roof" I said as I jumped from the roof from fire escape to fire escape with red following me to the ground.

We snuck past people and were at the side of the Museum. All the cameras were covered In plants. We saw three security guards towards the back. "On three" Ivy said "one" I pulled out my knife," two" She walked silently behind one, "three" I stabbed one in the back of the neck as she grabbed one and kissed him killing him instantly. The third one I punched in the jaw and stabbed in the gut right before kicking him backwards leaving him to die. I giggled as we stepped in front of the back door of the building.

It was locked but I grabbed a key from the pocket of one of the dead guards and unlocked it. We were in a small room that looked like a really big storage room. Ivy spotted a bench with a map of the museum on it. "So which part of the museum you think the rubies in?" I said picking up the map and looking at it. "Well I think it'd be in the jewel exhibit" Ivy said after taking the map from me and placing it back on the bench.

The museum was closed but there was cameras and security everywhere so we had to be careful. Ivy said she'd go look for the jewel exhibit while I handled the security camera room. Awhile later I kicked in the door to the camera room and saw two men inside. I shot them both in the head and pushed their bodies under the desk in the room. I sat in the swirly chair and looked at all the monitors, I saw red walking towards a security guard and make the plant behind him grow tall and strangle him silently.

"Yeah that's right! You go red!" I said loudly before I put my feet up on the table and looked at my nice red/ black boots. I thought about Mistah J and how he just made my heart harm up and my mouth water, he only hits me sometimes cause he loves me. I mean if he didn't he would've killed me already right? I looked at the monitors again, "wow I must be thinking about Mistah J harder than I thought its almost as if I could see him walking around! Wait a minute...Mistah...J?"