1

In complete bliss, Stassi moved her bottom lip between her teeth and bit down

Her back was arched while her eyes rolled to the back of her head due to the incredible feeling that was growing in her lower abdomen. She was about to reach her peak. 

This feeling of an orgasm wasn't new, but each time it felt even more glorious.

Underneath her, Noah groaned as he felt her rotate her hips a little faster. He, too, was reaching a climax.

In just seconds, they came in unison.

Minutes went by as she sat motionless, eyes closed, on top of Noah with him still inside of her. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her lips were connected to his jaw line as she moaned into his ear. They were both coming down from the cloud the amazing climax had put them on. They were breathing in unison, slowly, in an attempt to catch their breath.

"Damn, baby. Where'd you learn how to do that? You must watch alotta porn." Noah spoke into her ear with a chuckle.

She giggled, rolling off of him and whispering a soft, "Shut up."

She positioned herself next to him, laying her head on his naked chest. 

Noah grabbed his remote, putting it on his pandora 90s RnB station as they sat without speaking. 

Stassi's finger nails glided across his chest in circular motions as the smooth voices of Jagged Edge sung Walked Outta Heaven.  "School starts tomorrow." She muttered.

"I know." He said.

"I don't wanna go." She whined a little.

"Why? It's senior year. You not excited?" He asked looking down at her.

"No." Stassi declared, hiding her face in his chest. 

Truth was she hated school. She hated going to school with what she called 'spoiled rich and privileged trust-fund babies.' Granted she was one of those trust fund babies as she was gifted one before she was given her first bottle, she still felt she was different from those kids who thought just because they had money that they were better than all of the other people in the world. They walked around with their name brand clothing and Gucci backpacks as if the school was some type of monarchy. She'd pass on going back to something like that any day. 

Noah grabbed her hand, kissing it before entwining their fingers. "It'll be fine." He assured. Unlike her, he was more than excited for the year. It was football season, and he couldn't wait to meet recruiters and decide what college football team he'd be joining next fall.

Soon Jagged Edge morphed into Musiq Soulchild's Love , as the two teenagers avoided the growing elephant in the room. There was one question that they have avoided all summer long. This question was one they now had to face. What are they?