~Always the same~ •Introduction•

• Hello! Thank you for reading this, I came to notice that I haven't been seeing a lot of kacchako fanfiction, so I decided that I'd attempt to make one-I absolutely love this ship, but I have made ochako have ooc- ish at fist, but don't worry.  Enjoy!•

       -Ochako's P.O.V-

        I had an ordinary childhood, loving parents, going to school, curiosities and excitement explored.  I noticed everyone seemed to love the stars, talking of them as if the were a life limit that they might end of they never stopped looking up, but I never thought of oneself of being controlled over sights unobtainable, the stars I held no interest for.  Why fantasize of capturing thy and putting in a jar to keep?  That I would never understand, yet the irony is that I was gifted the quirk of zero gravity.  Thinking of gravity you think of space, space you think of planets, and planets you think of stars.   The connections might not add up to some people, but there are some who have before and have brought it up to my attention to think I would be ecstatic to hear of the found wonderment of their supposedly open minded discovery.  I was not happy, but then again, why get mad over petty reasoning.  That I will never know either.

           I was wondering through the training grounds until my eyes came upon at bright red, yellow, and orange figure.  That reminds me of something... Any-who, I went to this school called the UA academy for hero's.  Many students of different quirks, which are like super powers, come to train to be pro hero's.  They train to become hero's to protect citizens, but not all of them come to be honest righteous doers, for they slip into the clutches of evil, never to be tainted of light again, except for a special few.  Something was hurled toward me, the heat I could only say felt like the sun.  "Hey! If you're only going to be standing there being useless, leave and do something only extras know how to do best, look at the stars somewhere else, idiot!"  I looked up to see a tall blonde, with a chiseled jaw and toned muscles, ahhum ochako! No need to fantasize now! He's yelling at you! Speaking of features, he has blood red eyes.... wait.... this is Kastuki Bakugou, and he's really close!! Not to preach of no motivation, but I might have the slightest, tiniest, crush on Bakugou. 
      "What are you still doing here?! Go and do what I said! Stars are for the weak, power is only gotten of no dawdling!"
       I don't know why, but I want to stick up for the stars, because his explosives remind me of them.... big massive amounts of beautiful destruction, lighting up the sky, spraying up the sky with the colors of a sun set. 
         "May you hold up your hand and do a small ball of fire?" I asked; hopefully he doesn't get mad.
"What?! The likes of you asking me things, you're just an extra!"
"Please?"
My eyes may be deceiving me, but I saw a hint of blush on his cheeks.  It was dark outside, which I was grateful for, for then he could see my red face.
"Fine, don't keep me waiting come closer, my powers are too good to waste."
I walked closer, until we were almost toe touching toe.  He held up his hand hand to show a ball of fire which reminded me of the sun, for it had white in the center, and light touches of red and orange.  I have to do this quick or he'll get more mad than he will be after I do this, heh.  I swiftly, but lightly  grabbed the back of his hand, and raised it up as high as I could, meaning I was on my tip toes almost touching his chest with mine.  He seemed startled and jerked and it burned me, but I didn't say anything and looked at him dead in the eye, rosy faced and all. 
   " See this?"
"Yea, what are you planning?! Let go!"
     " Your fire looks like the stars, maybe if you squint a little—"
He snorted at that.
"—you can see that it's actually really beautiful, so watching the stars is not so bad if you think of your quirk, destructive art, not to be messed with."
He was wide eyed and I dare say flushed, at least I hope so, I am really beating the fire in the color game of red and the flares in the heart.  Mine was going crazy.
I lowered his hand but still held onto it.  The fire was barely lit, us with barely any space between.
"Hmph, the stars are nothing important! Leave me alone angel-face!!"
With that he used his explosives and flew away. Literally. My heart was beating rapidly, I was happy, and my face still hot.  He was warm, I almost wanted to do it again, but I have school tomorrow..... oh my gosh, I have to see him at school!!  So soon! Ahhh noooo!!

       Maybe I can convince him that they are not so bad.  Also, he's even better looking up close than far-away.."