~Commence~

AN:  This chapter is filled with lots of Kacchako moments, just how I like it. XD Enjoy!||

Uraraka would be lying if she said she wasn't scared. That first step out of the closet proved so. The air was cold, and nobody felt familiar. 'Pfft of course they don't feel familiar, they're not even real. That's not the point though! Stay focused OCHAKO! Okay, I'll just talk to some of them and pretend to be heading to class. I have an idea who this 'Ragnate' will be impersonating as.' 

     " Tsu! Long time no see! Last class was so boring am I right?" Uraraka said, watching the illusion intensely. "Hey *ribbit* Uraraka, your right, it was boring." 'She isn't even in my extra curricular classes, this guy doesn't know what he's doing. Hah!'
" Yea, so what class are you heading towards now Tsu?" Uraraka queastioned. The illusion visibly gulped  and moved her green hair behind her ear, showing the black mark shaped like a rabbits foot. "Hmm, I have cooking class next. What about you? Is your boyfriend coming to pick you up to your next class?" 'Tsu' asked. 

      Uraraka looked visibly confused.  "Boyfriend?"
"Yeah, Bakugou, are you sick or something?" 
'Ohhhhh I see now, Ragnate has been watching us for sometime now, but doesn't actually know anything about us, lol ok I'll play along and wait till he gets here, then I'll activate the signal.'

      " Oh, Yeah.  I remember now, he told me that before I went to the nurse for my sprained ankle.  I've been falling a lot these day, huh?." Uraraka sweatily replied.
"Y-yea." 'Tsu' states looking off to the side.
"Here he comes Uraraka, good luck."
With that, the illusion that played of Tsuyu walked off.  "Hey babe.  I came to help you to your next class.  I know how your ankle has been hurting and all." A very tall and calmer Bakugou said.
"HOLY SHI- I mean yeah thanks a lot!"
Then, just as planned, Uraraka fell over  on cue, and waited for the explosion to happen.  She saw Bakugou behind Bakugou and pointed to him.  She mouthed 'He's the one!'

   BOOM! Heat spread all through her body and lots of wind and heat came from the direction of the villain.  She looked up and saw and angry looking Bakugou and one who looked like a burnt fish, which crumbled into dust a few moments later.  She got up and dusted herself off, hoping she wouldn't have to explain why the villain was another Bakugou. 

     The illusion cleared up and they found themselves on the school training grounds.  "What the hell!  We've been out here the whole time!?"
Bakugou yelled out in fury.
"I guess so, I think we should report it to one of the teachers, then depart to stay safe and go home." Uraraka said flushed and ready to leave.  It was so he wouldn't realize that he was the illusion that the villain created for some 'unknown reasons'.

       Bakugou didn't exactly trust anyone after a villain fight.  Who knows, maybe the villain could still be disguised as Uraraka right now.  He had to make sure, so he asked a question only she would know, at least he hoped so.  "Hey...."
"Yeah?"
"Do you remember what happened at the training grounds?  The night that I first really met you?" He asked skeptical.
"Of course!  Have you already forgotten?  Well, no matter.  I guess you where training, then I came up, and you yelled at me for just standing there at taking up space.  You then told me to look at the stars like the other weaklings or something like that, and I grabbed your -" she was blushing by now," h-hand and showed you why I think the stars are like your a-quirk."
She finished.  'Wow' Ochako thought.  'I don't think he meant all that... hehe...' she mentally sweat dropped.  "Yeah.... okay so you aren't the annoying ass villain is disguise, that's a relief."  
"WHAT?! You thought I was the villain?!"  Out of anger she huffed and walked straight up to him, almost touching nose to nose.  Bakugou never backed down from a challenge though, so he stood his ground.  

      Uraraka was offended to say the least.  After all they've been through, he was still on guard?! How rude!  "Wow! I can't believe you! Hmph!  How do I know you're not the villain yourself?! I'll ask you the question now mister!"
"Fine ask-a-fucking way angel-face."
"Grrr... alright then, who's the strongest person you know?"  'Hah!  Any villain who doesn't know Bakugou would certainly say Allmight or Aizawa's-sensei!  The real Bakugou would no one other than-' her thoughts where interrupted by his obvious answer. "Me of course!  If I'm going to be top hero, I have to be the strongest person I know!  What a fucking stupid question!"
"Fine...hmm... would a villain know your sensitive spot?"  Uraraka said playfully. 
"How the fuc-"
"Your mom told me when she saw me at the store and she couldn't stop talking about you. I added in my opinion to a comment she said and she told me that she used to press this spot to get you to do things.  How manipulative she is, very clever.  You know, your mom is a very sweet person.  So..." .   Since the distance was already small between the two from the fight they had,  all Uraraka had to lean forward and put her arms around him.  'Hehe.. this is going to be fun..' .  As he was about to run, she got a firm hold of him.  He stared in horror.  She moved one arm very slowly and went behind his head to where is hair and neck met.  It was pretty warm, she thought.   It was all going in slow motion.  She then massaged that part and he went frigid.  Then he had goosebumps.  She laughed and let go.  Since she was in the moment, she stated what she saw. "Hahha! Your reaction was so cute! Hahahha!"  By this time she was wiping tears out of her eyes and holding her stomach.  "Welp, to not get killed, imma head home now!! Bye Baku!!"
With that, she floated away, quite literally.  "What the.... HELL WAS THAT!!  IM GOING TO GET YOU FIRST THEN QUESTION MY MOM! ARGHHH!" Bakugou stomped all the way home with smoke coming out of his ears.
————————————————————

       Bakugou slammed the door open at his household.   His mother had a lot of explaining to do.  "OLD WOMAN!  COME DOWN NOW!"  "DONT CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"  By now, his mother was down the stairs, a stack of laundry in her hands.  "WHY'D YOU TELL SOMETHING SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING TO URARAKA!  AT THE 'STORE'?"
"Oh that's what you wanted to know?  What's the big deal about telling your girlfriend a little secret hmmm?"
"MY GIR- wait, did you say anything else?  And what made you say that?!"
"Oh, well I was boasting about you as usual and I said you where handsome and cute at the same time!  Of coarse she laughed at my joke,  and you know what else?  She actually agreed. Like no joke.  Your little 'Uramama' agreed.  Feel proud my son, she's way out of your league.  Haha!"
"What the fuck.... my Urara mama'? Are you going crazy you hag?!" With that, bakugou stomped out of the room to go to his room, completely forgetting the villain he encountered only a few hours prior.   Of course his mother didn't miss the blush he had.  'Heh that was so fun, I am a genius for coming up with that nickname. Hahah'!
——————-—————————————-