5: Lunch

(a/n)- Rachel the pig is a brass pig in downtown Seattle, it's right outside of the farmers market(which has a fish stand right at the front, close to the pig). It is also close to lots of bakeries and the first Starbucks.

We walked around downtown Seattle for about 15 minutes, mostly not speaking. It's hard to walk in a group through Seattle, way too many people. Somehow we stayed together, Adam lead the way to apart of downtown Seattle with a little bit less people. We slowly stopped walking, I looked around to see if I could recognize anything. I did, I saw Rachel the pig. I smiled, the pig was always one of my favorite things about downtown Seattle. Adam nodded towards Jin, Ross, and John.

"Hey, Jin, John, and myself are going to go run some errands. You two go ahead and get some lunch, we will meet back up at the car in an hour." Ross awkwardly spoke up, I knew something was up because the group looked uncomfortable. 

"Go ahead, (y/n) and I will just go grab lunch. I have an idea of where to eat..." Adam said while smiling at me, I couldn't help but blush. 

"Oh, yeah. We'll catch up with you guys later." I shyly replied as Adam and I walked away from the group. We waved goodbye and walked only a few steps before I asked...

"Sooo where were you thinking of eating, I know a few small places around here if you want some suggestions." I said, thinking of my favorite place to eat. Adam was silent for a long time, every second he didnt speak slowly killed me. Had I said something wrong?

"I have an idea of where to eat, but you'll have to close your eyes and take my hand." Adam's voice was smooth, almost cold in a sense. 

They way he showed no emotion made me worry, my mind raced as I thought of what to say. I never could find the right words, so I simplily nodded. Adam smiled, my face immediately turned pink. I prayed Adam couldnt see how bright my face was, I quickly looked away. Finally I closed my eyes and waited, he grabbed my hand. My heart skipped a beat, and my cheeks somehow got even brighter. Was I falling in love, or was I just so nervous about being around an idol of mine? 

Adam walked me back towards people, I could tell because everything got louder. I moved closer to Adam, accidentally bumping into him. He laughed and walked faster, I think we were crossing the street. When we finished crossing the street my nostrils were filled with the smell of baked goods, I felt my stomach growl. This was the first time today I relized how hungry I was, I hadn't eaten since last night. We stood there, where ever there was. Adam laughed and continued to walk, past the baked goods. My smile turned into a slight frown as we walked past the fresh smell of baked goods, I really hope lunch is something good... 

~Time Skip~

By now I had no idea where we were, I usually have a good sense of direction. That is, when I can see, I try to see if I can hear anything familiar. I can hear yelling, and cheering, and people clapping, and everything smells of fresh sea food. Is that the fish market? It's the only place I know that smells like fish, and where you hear so much clapping and yelling at the same time. I guess it most have been around the time where employees throw fish to each other to impress the crowd, there was always a crowd. If we were next to the fish market.. that meant we were back near the pig. Had we walked in a circle? 

"Adam, where are we?" My voice carried a hint of concern and confusion in its tone. 

"You will see in just a few minutes..." Adam's voice was no longer cold, it was now full of excitement. 

"You can open your eyes now." As Adam spoke he let go of my hand, my heart dropped a little at this action. 

(a/n)- I know I am bad at ending chapters, but hey i'm back. Not sure how many of you are still reading, since I havent written or posted a chapter in over a year now. I can't really promise anything right now, but summer is just around the corner. Which means I should have lots of free time to write! 

765 Words