2: The Text

~Time Skip~

By now you had already waked back to the building where your apartment was, but before you got to your apartment you felt a buzz. You pulled your phone out to see that it was a text from a random number, the text read.. 

"Hey (Y/N), its Adam. I wanted to know if you want to join in on a do not laugh, we would record it at 12:30 pm. We can also make a video for your channel if you want." 

It was a lot to take in, but you finally got the courage to text him back. 

"Yeah I would love to make a video with you." 

"Alright, do you want to make a video for your channel too?"

"Sure, I was thinking of a would you rather?"

"Sounds good, talk to you tomorrow then."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye."

You read the text messages over and over, you pinched yourself just to make sure it wasn't a dream. It wasn't a dream, you are going to make a video with your YouTube idol. It was getting late and you where getting tired, but you still had to post a video for today. 

Its a good thing you had one already recorded and edited, so you just needed to post it to your main channel. You stayed up to make sure it was fully posted,  and you even replied to some of the comments. 

By the time you had replied to about 20 comments it was already 11 pm, you were so tired you didn't even plug in your phone. Hopefully your phone wouldn't die half way into the day tomorrow...

Before you knew it you were already falling asleep, still in the clothes you had worn that day.

(A/N: I'm sorry this is a shorter chapter, I have been gone on vacation. So sorry for not updating the story, also I now have 3 followers. That makes me so happy.)

329 Words