Helpless reprise

Jefferson's POV:
What did I do? He's going to tell everyone. He has such a big mouth. Well, a big mouth that's good at kissing. If Madison finds out, he's going to be furious. What do I do? I quickly walk towards my bedroom and sit on my bed. I really do love him. I just hope he doesn't blurt it out to the world. Well, if he did, he would ruin us both, so I don't think he would do that. I'm thinking too much about this. It'll be fine. Right?
-
-
-
I want him to come over again. I need to see his beautiful face. I write a letter to him. Well, I wrote a few. I just hope he comes over soon.

Alex's POV:
His letters made me so happy. Even his way of writing was adorable. When I was re-reading one of his letters, Eliza rushed in. "Alexander, it's a letter from Thomas. Again. What are you arguing about this time?"

"Oh...just...financials...the usual, you know?" I manage to get out.

"Well you've been arguing an awful lot more than you usually do. Why don't you go over there and sort it out in person?" Eliza says with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea." I say pretty clearly. I pick up my overcoat and head out the door. "See you later, my love." I say quietly, directed at Eliza.

I got in a carriage and headed to Monticello. I couldn't wait to see his beautiful face again.