six

-at school-

Stiles was thinking through about what Scott had told him last night. It scared him, but he thought he was just over thinking. He had just pulled up to the school and had gotten out, slamming his door behind him and walking into the school seeing people stare and laugh at him. He was so confused at why people were staring at him, it made him feel weird and uncomfortable.

He walked to his locker, grabbing his backpack from behind him and grabbing his stuff that he needed for his classes. He grabbed his binder, his books, and his notebooks and put his backpack into his locker.

He walked to his homeroom and sat down in his assigned seat, the very back. He liked it in the very back, it made him feel very comfortable and nice. Weird, but it was true.

-5 hours later-

It was now the end of 6th hour, everyone got to go home. But there was one problem, there was an assembly, which was very weird for all of the students. Some got to sneak away, but most had to stay for the 'big' afternoon event.

Stiles walked with his friends Liam and Malia to the gym with their stuff as they sat on the top row of the bleachers and scanned the gym as they all saw Scott in the middle of the gym with a few teachers as well. He had flowers and some pictures in his hand. Was this what Scott meant to Stiles last night? He was confused, but also so scared.

"Hi everyone! If you don't know me, i'm Scott McCall, a bestfriend, a son and a good person. The reason you are here is because i want to prove a friend of mine that i love him. And yes i'm gay if you didn't know" He started out, which caused Malia and Liam to both look at Stiles.

"Fuck.." Stiles whispered to his friends, staring at his bestfriend on the gym floor. It took a while for Scott to find Stiles in the crowd, but when he did he smiled at him and mouthed 'you'll believe me, i know it' to the younger male.

Stiles blushed as Scott went on. "9 years ago, i met my bestfriend in the whole world. We did everything and still do everything together. We are always hanging out, talking, and lots of other stuff, but all those bestfriend feelings changed 6 months ago. I realized how beautiful and cute he looked. I realized that i saw him more than a bestfriend. I loved him as a boyfriend. So i decided to tell him last night, but he didn't believe me. So, this will hopefully change his mind."

Stiles was blushing a dark red, scratching the back of his neck as he bit his lip, whispering something to Malia "what if he calls me out?" Malia just giggled and shook her head as if she was saying 'he's not going to. I bet you 5 bucks' which they actually shook on and continued to watch Scott.

"Um. I know he's up there, and i know he's going to hate me for calling him out but-" Stiles cut Scott off in his mind by slowly looking at Malia, while Malia just laughed, shaking her head and wishing Stiles luck.

"Stiles Stilinski." Scott began as everyone in the gym began to turn at Stiles, making Scott giggle. "I've loved since 6 months ago today, and you have been the only person i've wanted to spend the rest of my life with. You are so adorable, from when you laugh to when you get mad. I love you more than anything in the world and any day if i had to, i'd take a bullet for you. Stiles Stilinski, please believe and please believe me. I love you Stiles.." his voice was breaking, which made Stiles tear up.

So he got up and jumped off of the bleachers and ran to Scott. He hugged him and then did something he thought he would never do. He kissed him, and Scott kissed back. When they pulled apart, Stiles chose whether to stay with him forever or to break his heart.

And he chose to stay with him, forever.

-ugh this was so badddddd

-thx for reading anywaysss

-boi buyyyy

-lexie