nine

As the older male raced to Stiles' house, Stiles patiently waited on his bed Scott, roaming his hands through his hair. Scott raced through traciff and finally arrived at his boyfriend's house. He knocked on the door loudly as Stiles admittedly put his phone in his backpocket and raced down stairs and quickly opened the door. Scott gave Stiles a long kiss as he kicked the door closed behind him, not breaking the kiss.

They ran into shelves, doors, anything in the house, but that didn't stop them from what they were doing. he finally arrived in Stiles' room as Scott kicked the door closed once again, this time, breaking the kiss to take off his shirt and throw it across the room. Stiles smirked as he ran his fingertips along Scott's stomach, he smirking still.

Stiles took his shirt off to, revealing a six pack, which Scott grinned devilishly at. He began to kiss Stiles once more as he shoved him onto the bed, climbling on top of him and making purple permanent marks on his neck. Stiles moaned lowly as Scott smiled, enjoying the scenario.

They continued on what they were doing until Stiles' dad got home, which they addmittedly put their clothes back on and pretended to be studying for the biology test they had tomorrow, but the Sheriff expected the boys to be up to no good. Since he knew their little secret of their's.

thanks for reading :)

boi byeeeeeee

-lexie.