~It's Really You?~

He's the real Mark? I questioned in my head

It couldn't be...HE'S NOT MARK!

"It's really you?" I asked him in disbelief
"Yeah....I'm Mark Tuan," He said looking down
"Show me proof!" I yelled out in anger. I CAN'T believe he's Mark!
"When we were little we used to always stay in the treehouse located in your backyard....and the day I left you I didn't talk to you at all," He said. My eye's widened at his speach. Everyone knew that he was the real one, but I...I just couldn't believe it. Even though I knew He was the true Mark. My feet carried me back to our dorm and they carried me fast. I heard my phone ring and looked at the number....It was an unknown number. I picked it up anyway because I just was done ignoring my feelings.

"Hey," the voice on the other side said. I immediately knew it was Mark.
"Mark?" I asked
"Yeah? How'd you know?" He replied
"Your voices..." I couldn't deal with this. Streams of water came out of my eyes and I just didn't know what to do.
"Don't Cry!" Mark said
"W-when did you c-care about m-me?" I asked in between tears.
"Since I...I knew you were MoMo!" Mark answered.
I quickly hung up and went to my room.

~Meanwhile : over at the studio~
Mark POV

"So how'd she react?" Dahyun and Somi asked.
"She's crying," I replied
"Of course she is! She's a b****" Kura half yelled. I knew Kura was jealous, but not this much.
"Yah! She's not a b****!" Somi and Dahyun said in unison.
"Yeah right!" Kura yelled back.

I just stood back, trying to figure out how this would end. I finally came up with a solution

"Girls! We need to sleep, there's a Christmas party tomorrow," I yelled so they would listen
"Okay!" They all said in unison.