~Holiday Party!~

MoMo POV

As my eyes opened, I felt the bright sun glow around me. What time is it? I asked myself. "MoMo are you awake?" I heard Dahyun yell.
"Yeah, why?" I asked.
"Don't you remember? We have to go to the Christmas party! Get ready!" She replied.
I quickly got out of bed and got into my holiday outfit.

After I finished I went downstairs and helped Somi and Dahyun cook Gingerbread People for the Christmas Party

"MoMo! You're dress is so beautiful!" Dahyun said.
"Thank you! So is yours and Somi's!" I replied.
"Thanks!" They both said in unison.

(Choose Who wear's which)

 "Girl's we're gonna be late! Come On!!" Dahyun yelled

"Okay!" Somi and I replied instantly.

~Time Skip To The Party~

As Somi,Dahyun, and I arrived we felt all eyes on us. "Your girls's dress look so nice!" We heard from the girls. I looked to see if Mark saw, but he was hanging out with Kura. I felt jealous all over my body, but why? I don't like him do I? he's a jerk that doesn't care about any of us, but he's the Mark I met when I was younger! Ugh I don't know. "MoMo come on!" Somi yelled as we went to the photo booth. I quickly ran over and we took a bunch of silly pictures. After that I ran over to the Food station and grabbed some food. I felt happiness all over my body,but sadness because we had to preform what we knew of our dance and I don't know how well we're gonna do. "Everyone! Please sit in a seat and be prepared to see what everyone has learned of their song so far," JYP said, "The first group is Mark's group!" We heard cheers and got on stage, Mark was glaring at us to do well. We preformed the song Only You By Miss A, We quickly got off stage and ran to our seats. "Next is JB's group" JYP said and so on it went. Dahyun's eyes lit up at the sound of JB, I wonder why? After everyone preformed Mark came up to us and said, "Good Job, but you guys need more practice!"
"That's why you're meant to teach us!" I said and quickly left.

Mark POV

As they were preforming, the only one my eye's stayed on was MoMo. Is she really the girl I knew? I gave them feedback, but she snapped at me.
"Is she okay?" I asked Somi and Dahyun.
"No, she's been the same since we told her about you being the Mark she knew," they replied. My heart sank, but I couldn't show that.
"Oh, should I talk to her?" I asked
"No! Don't talk to that leech! She just wants you to be hers!!" Kura yelled.
"Kura! Don't be so jealous, I wouldn't ever leave you for anyone," I replied, but it didn't feel right.
"You should let her be for now," Dahyun answered my previous question.
"We'll talk to her, just stay here and enjoy the party," Somi replied before both of them ran off to find MoMo.
"Why would you think that?" I asked Kura.
"Because she's been all over you from the start of this program!" Kura yelled and ran off.
I didn't know what to do

————————————————————
Ooh the romance is building up! Or is it? Again I need more ships with Somi and Dahyun and Got7!
My longest Chapter yet!
Thanks for all the support on this book!
HWAITING!!!!!! 🤗😜🙃✔️