CH25 - End of Season 1

A Month Later

Uniimodel

... Season 1 of 2Moons the series has ended. Please stop associating Godt with the characters that are not real. They are straight actors, and they do not act as bf to bf in real life. Their closeness is a fanservice to fans. He has a life and other works to do, so you can't always make him tied to only 2Moons. You don't care about Godt's life? He will have a new series soon and his partner is a girl... 

Gxxod's Instagram Post

Why do you crop (tag)Bbasjtr?

How arrogant and ungrateful. He doesn't know that he is popular because of 2Moons and other actors.

He's already forgetting his co-actors. I feel so bad for (tag)Bbasjtr.

Shouldn't Bas be there beside him on the pic? Did you crop the other moons?

Why did you crop the others, Godt? Answer us.

Bbasjtr's Instagram Post

He cropped you from the picture

He cropped you from the picture. He doesn't deserve you, Bas. Go find someone else.

Baby Bas be strong, don't let that guy hurt you.

Just crop that Godt already.

You don't need to crop anything. Just stop posting pictures of you and him. He never posts your pic in his Instagram anyway.

How could Godt crop you from the picture?

(Godt's POV)

Since the last two months, people keep saying that I am leaving the other five actors, that I am forgetting my co-actors. It all started with the post that my agency uploaded on Facebook, and it exploded because of the picture that I uploaded after Handsome Golden Carpet event.

I have told my agency that there's no need to upload such a post but they still did it. They said that 2Moons would affect my solo career and future jobs so they had to announce that 2Moons was not my only job. But still, people thought that 2Moons was only a stepping stone for me to get popularity. The hell with that! I simply took the audition because P'Ake recommended me to take it.