LARRY!

It jumps right into it sooo...

Louis pushed the younger boy into the brick wall. He angled his head to nibble at the sensitive skin just below Harry's ear.

"You think you look at other guys." Louis whipsered agianst Harry's neck. When Harry didn't reply he grinded into Harry's growing erection.

"Hmmmm?" He hummed aginast Harry's neck.

"N-no." Harry managed to moaned out. Harry dipped his head to kiss the younger lad. Tounges agianst tongues. Chest agianst chest. Normally Harry would give in, but not today. He wanted to show Louis that he was the only one he would ever look at.

"Nope, not today Harry I'm going to show you what happens to Bad boys." Louis growled and grabbed Harry and threw him on the bed.

"Now you're not gonna move until I say so, you're not going to cum until I say so. Got it slut?" Louis growled at the defensless boy laying on the bed. 

"Mhm." Harry mumbled, the restraint that his pants made, making him go mad. When louis walked out of the room he looked around and made sure he was gone and he palmed himself through his jeans to get alittle bit of relief.

"What did I say?" Louis taunted catching Harry in the act. Harry's eyes widened as he looked at Louis dressed in lingre and holding a didlo in one hand and a rope in another.

"Uh-uh, I'm S-sorry Lou. It's J-just the restraint w-was too much." He reasoned. Louis only wiggled his finger.

"To bad Hazza bear. You didn't listen and that's twice in one day!" He giggled then walked towards Harry.

"And Badboys don't get to cum." He smirked then tied Harry's hands to the head board with a devilsh glint in his eyes.