Hetero, -.-

Russ, you better be happy cause I hate writing this stuff! Larry smut part 2 will be soon, but my dork of a bestfriend wanted this sooo.

He laid her softly onto the bed, angling his head in the crook of her neck, nibbling and biting on the sensitive skin.
"I'm going to ruin you, ruin your innocence." He whispered before he bit her ear lobe. His hands traveled wildly up her body, moving to massaged her left breast while the other hand moved to her waist and going slowly lower. He licked her neck making her shudder.
"You like that? You want more?" He spit filthy from his mouth. She didn't respond so he grinded his crotch into hers and she moaned.
"You want it?" He asked. She nodded. It wasn't enough so he grinded again.
"I said. Do you want it?" he asked gets annoyed.
"Oi! yes Papi!" she managed out and he dipped his hands into her pants.
"Mhmm, you're soaking. is this what I do to you.?" He asked as her rubbed. she nodded as it was the only thing she could do in this state of pleasure. he sped up his movements. The pressure in her stomach getting greater and he felt her muscles twitching on the outside and he moved his hand away. she whined from the lose of contact.
"Not now." he whispered and leaned up to pull off his pants and boxers at the same time. his erection springing to life and hitting his sculpted stomach playfully. Paige wanted to taste him, being a virgin she didn't know what to do. she leaned up on her elbows then slowly crawled forward and touched the head. She ran her thumb of the slit when the pre-cum was dripping. She dipped her head for a taste and immeadtly taking him all in. His head fell back with a groan and he grab a fistful of her hair and guided her as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking all of him each time. hollowing her cheeks she gave one last suck then let the member drop from her mouth with a pop.