Chapter 1: Embarrased,much?

Alyssa's POV :

So here I am, Alyssa Brown, standing right in front of the huge gate of my new school - River High.

I am finally a senior. Last year of school. Talk about freedom, huh?

Well, before this, I was in Preston High, New York.Due to some reasons, Preston High had to shut down (Who cares?). I was happy because I no more had to attend that bloody school where girls were more interested in looks than books, blowing up people, not minds and had more make-up on their face than knowledge in their head.Where they would like to show off their physical feature apart from who they actually were.

So I was happy entering River High.

Loitering around in the corridor, seeing all the new faces, I saw a beautiful brunette standing ten feet away from me and with the same confused expression which I had.

Maybe she's a new girl. I thought. Unlike other girls, she looks sensible to talk to. As if feeling my gaze on her, she turned and gave me a weak smile and I returned the same.

Well, she was indeed beautiful with her hair when let down was below her shoulder. She didn't wear too much make up thats what brought out her real beauty. She was wearing black tank top with a pair of blue worn out jeans.

She turned to a locker and began pounding feverishly at it.Ok.Thats weird.

I take a deep breath and walk upto her. I tap lightly on her shoulder.She bangs her head on the locker and lets out a sigh dramatically.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?"

She looks at me with a frown.

"This is stupid. This locker wont open. Looks like the lady gave me the wrong combination! Now I've gotta go back to her! Ugh!"

"Actually, you dont!", I said with a smirk.

"Why?"

"Cause its my locker?"

"Wait, what? No! This locker's mine." she said and checked her slip again.

She dropped her head down in embarrassment and shook her head.

"Dammit, my first day and I've already humiliated myself!"

"Nah! you don't need to be embarrassed!"

"I won't if my hormones would allow me too!" she chuckles.

"Huh? Majors in bio huh?"

"Yup! Everything about bio is so beautiful! The plants, the animals, their systems, the way things work.."

"Woa!!" I interrupt. "You are crazy! Shit crazy for bio!"

"You jealous of my beautiful romance with bio?"

"Nah! I had enough of it in my lower grades and I think our relationship didn't seem to work out.By the way, I'm Alyssa Brown." I said putting my hand foward to greet her.

"I'm Ashley Ryans." she did the same.

Freak.

Really?

Ashley Ryans? Daughter of the famous big shot Charles Ryans?

I was not sure but the pure platinum rings in her fingers confirmed it. The rings were studded with tiny diamonds which gave them the star like appearance.

Beautiful.

"Glad to meet you, by the way which lecture you heading for?"

"English! and you?"