Chapter 2: Sarcasm is in my blood!

Ashleys P.O.V:

Cupertino had always been on my demand list. Its the perfect "hybrid" of fashion, peace and the most beautiful "Nature". Nature makes me alive,it thrills me, its my drug to stay calm and cool, even the short acquaintance with those trees and flowers snatch my heart away from me.

Woah.

Did I just say that! Well, what more can you expect from a biology freak?

So, finally Ashley Ryans is back in Cupertino. Last time I came here was with my mom in 8th grade.We had launched the new collection of diamond rings.Ryans is the topmost expensive jewellery brand in USA and my dad Charles Ryans is one of the richest man in San Fransisco.

This is the main reason I always have trust issues. I have experienced those "fake" relationships before and have    decided to use some Sherlock Holmes techniques when I make  new acquaintances.

"Excuse me girl!!".

My chain of thoughts was broken and here I am wandering around in the middle of the hallway. I am in River high; one of the most popular high schools in California.

"I am sorry, I was just lost"

"That doesn't mean you are gonna stamp on my foot till I finally scream my breath out?" she yells at me and disappeares with her crowd.

The intensity of her yelling was so high that everyone started staring at me.

Huh?                                     

Bloody sound amplifier.

Girls like her can yell out for hours without any reason. I pity their tonsils. This was going to be tough. This is the main problem of entering a famous high school. People love to display their genetic characteristics in extraordinary ways.         

I kept on wandering in the hallway and that feeling! How am i supposed to describe it? I was a lonely cactus standing in the middle of the desert.

Damn.

I would have preferred staying in my bedroom, laying on my black leather sofa with my soft white furry blanket ;watching a horror movie and eating my favourite butter popcorns,chocolate chip cookies and butterscotch mousse cake!

Cake! Happiness is eating cake. Cake is like my energy booster and my mood twister! I can recall an incident from my 6th grade when I was in one of my most depressed moods.I had lost my grand theft auto-vice city. I remember my two days fast until my dad came back and brought me the most amazing black forest cake I ever had.

So after my wonderful desert safari, I finally met someone.

This teen was tall, extremely pretty, blonde hair and had an adorable appearance.She wore black skinny jeans and royal blue top with some beautiful random prints on it. Her hair was tied up and she had a perfect heartwarming smile. 

Alyssa Brown.

She met me when I was busy banging on a locker and then I realized I had already humiliated myself in front of a new girl when she enlightened me with the fact that it was her locker and not mine.

Freak.

"Lost again?"

There was Alyssa standing in front of me and giving me a friendly smile after our lectures finally got over.

"Nope. Would you mind wandering in the hallway? We have no stuff to do."

"Sure. Lets go!"

So here I am wandering with my new buddy.Walking through the hallway, i looked at her from the corner of my eye.She seemed amazing and the only sensible girl I came across with. Alyssa had some different genotypes. She was an eagle's eye when it came to observation skills. She kept on scanning people throughout the day and...Wait. Did I just say 'buddy'?