Chapter one

I fled down an alley, past dark, curtained shops and merchants washing their grime off the windows. I sped into the sunlight, into a large street crowded with tourists examining trinkets and souvenirs. I ducked into another dark alley, down another street, up another alley. I ran until it hurt, and I realized I had nowhere to go.

2 days earlier...

Dean Winchester's POV

Me and Sammy are on the road yet again, monsters have been popping up left and right, its like they all decided to all come out at once and eat everybody. Im Dean by the way. Me and my little brother Sam have been hunting monsters, demons, ghosts, and more recently angels. We have been in this business since our mom had been killed by a demon, our dad got into it for revenge purposes to try and kill the demon that killed our mother. We later lost our dad to the same demon and have been keeping up the family business ever since.

Anyway, while Sam had been doing some next research to find our next case , he stumbled upon something big, a case in London....

"Come on Dean this has all the signs of Metatron."

"No Sammy! Those crumpet eating pansies can figure things out for themselves!"

"Dean this has been our first lead on Metatron since Cas was abducted by him. We need to follow this. We can hop on a plane and only stick around for a few days just to see if we can get anywhere with this whole angel crisis."

"NO! DEFINATELY NOT!!"

Sam stared at me in shock from how loud my voice had gotten.

I cleared my throat, "I mean what about my baby?? I can’t just leave her here all alone."

"Dean it’s a car..... I’m sure your baby can last a few days without you..... wait a minute... you aren’t still afraid of flying are you?"

"Pshhh hell no."

"Ok then let’s go"

"hjshjajhdsdg"

"What??"

"What if it crashes?..."

"Dean! It’s not going to crash! Statistically it is actually the safest form of travel!"

"Oh and statistically monsters don’t exist! In short note i am not going on a plane and am not leaving America unless you can find a way to get my baby to London as well."

3 hours later...

"My stomach feels like it is all over the place. Ugh! I think i am going to be sick!"

"Well maybe you shouldn’t have had the greasy pork contraption you consider food with a slice of pie right before you got on the boat."

After the longest and most stomach turning ride in my life, the purr of my impala on land was soothing. Once Sammy closed his door I blared the Eye of the Tiger through my speakers and started the journey that had a million outcomes that we would never have predicted.

Once me and Sam got to the motel right in the heart of London, Sam sat down at the table with maps, charts, and other nonsense that nerds read. I decided to play my part and gaze out of the window. God! This stupid city always looks like it is on the verge of raining. How could anybody every live here?

"Sammy let’s just hurry up and get this job done so we can pack up and go back home."

"Fine! I have to admit that it is kind of nerve racking to not know the lay of the land..., tonight we will have to do some studying like the different streets and how to get to wherever we need to quickly."

"You mean YOU will study the streets and lay of the land and how to navigate through it easily. I am going to start figuring out what we are going up against and if it truly is Metatron in the city. I hope the police here don’t get in our way too much...