Chapter 2: Coming Out (Part 2)

Part 2!!! I hope the few that actually read this enjoy this part.... there should only be one part left after this chapter but idk!!! I would appreciate comments I suppose?!... er vote????.... er imma gonna get on wiv dis story... <3

"If you guys move out and get a house or apartment together..." Sam said quietly trailing off.

"What Sam?" Dean and Castiel asked him in unison.

"If you guys go and live together... err... could I live with you?" Sam asked looking up at the two older boys.

"Maybe, Sammy, maybe." Dean said.

"Yes maybe! I mean I would love to live with you, Sam. And, obviously, Dean already does. But if we do move into a house together we would have to get permission from your parents, we can't just take you." Castiel said then looked at Dean before continuing. " Do you understand Sam?" Castiel kept looking at Sam but saw Dean smile and nod out of the corner of his eye.

"Yes I understand, Castiel. And you can call me Sammy." Sam said hugging Castiel again. Castiel looked at his alarm clock. 5.30pm.

"Sammy, I need to get ready. If you want something to do I have books on the shelf, music in my top desk drawer, or you can look at the pictures I have drawn." Castiel said pointing to where each thing was.

"Where are you drawings?" Sam asked politely, pulling away and walking to Castiel's desk.

"On the left of my desk there's a big pile of papers you see them? That's them." Castiel said getting out a white dress shirt, jeans and a blazer from his dresser. He walked into his en-suite to change. He changed his shirt first, then changed his pants. After he put his black blazer on he rolled up his sleeves to just above his elbows. Castiel walked out of the bathroom and he heard a gasp, Castiel turned to the source of the gasp and laughed. Dean was stood wide eyed staring at Castiel. Dean walked over to Castiel and snaked his arms around Castiel's waist.

"You look really hot!" Dean whispered in Castiel's ear. Castiel pulled back and kissed Dean. They were still aware of Sam being there but he didn't seem to mind so they didn't stop.

"Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but it's 10 to 6. Maybe we should get going?!" Sam said, not really wanting to disturb Dean and his boyfriend. Dean and Castiel pulled apart reluctantly and looked at Sam.

"Sammy's right we should go!" Dean said nodding his head. Sam ran out of Castiel's room, down the stairs to the Impala, he slid in the back seat waiting for his brother and Castiel to come down. Dean and Castiel braced themselves for Castiel's brothers to bombard them as soon as the left the room.

"We should probably run!" Castiel whispered to Dean so that Balthazar, Lucifer and Gabriel didn't hear. Dean nodded and opened the door slowly then they bolted to Dean's car and slid in the front seat, laughing.

Yea I lied!!! i do that.... well I wanted to update something soooo yea the next part will be the 'date' or whatever!!!! anyway!! hope y'all enjoyed this part. <3 (*whispers* comment)