Chapter 2: Coming Out (Part 5)

Finally part 5 after this it will be chapter 3!! hope you like this chapter and i cant believe 121 people have read my story i know it doesn't sound like a lot but to me it is as i didn't think anyone would read it... So thank you!!! <3 

"Yes! I'm doctor Matt Smith. What's the problem?" the doctor said hastily.

"I-I don't know! My dad got angry and hit - hit him and kicked him. Then when dad left he started coughing up blood and just now he passed out. Doc, please tell me my boyfriend is alright?!" Dean pleaded worried for Castiel. The doctor reached out for Castiel but Dean backed away scared to let go of his Castiel.

"Sir, it's ok! I just need to run some tests that will determine whether or not something is wrong with your boyfriend." Doctor Smith explained to Dean carefully.

"Can I come? Just so I can be with him when he wakes up?!" Dean asked looking at his love sadly, brushing his hair out of his closed blue resting his hand on the unconscious boy's face rubbing his thumb his cheekbone.

"Ok, but it might take a while." the doctor said to the young boy was still staring at the sleeping boy's face. "What's your name, boy?" 

"Dean, Dean Winchester. This is Castiel Novak." Dean looked up at the older man for the first time in 5 minutes.

"Ok, Dean bring Castiel this way and we will start the tests." Matt said walking to a radiology room to x-ray Castiel's lungs. Then he took some blood tests then Dean was led, Castiel in arms, still passed out, to room with a large cylindrical machine in the centre of the room and a glass box with computers in to the side.

"Can we wake him? I don't want him to wake up in that and freak out." Dean said worried that his boyfriend would wake up and get too frightened and something would happen to him. Matt nodded and brought out a needle. He put it in Castiel's arm and pushed the plunger down. Moments later Castiel's eyes flickered and then Dean's forest green eyes met Castiel's ocean blue eyes.

"Dean?" Castiel croaked.

"Hey! Hey baby! Are you ok?" Dean whispered.

"Yes Dean, I'm fine. Where are we?" Castiel said stroking Dean's face.

"We're in hospital, Do you remember? I wanted to wake up you up before your MRI scan so you didn't wake up in the scan and freak out." Dean said brushing more of Castiel's hair out of his face.

"Oh ok. I- Ok." Castiel said leaning into Dean.

"I will be in the glass box." Dean said putting Castiel on the bed, he nodded and Dean walked to the glass box. Standing in the corner of the box he saw Castiel talk to a nurse, who nodded and got a chair then set it next to the machine, then the nurse came into the glass box to Dean.

"He wants you to be in there with him." the nurse said diligently.

"Me?" Dean said confused, pointing at himself.

"Are you Dean? His boyfriend?" Dean nodded. "Then come along. He wants you in there with him." she helped Dean up and led him to the chair next to the machine Castiel was sat in front of.

"Hey." Dean said.

"Hello Dean." Castiel said.

"What do you need me for, babe?" Dean asked leaned closer to Castiel.

"I'm scared, Dean! I... just... I need you here with me!" Castiel whispered as the doctor walked over to the boys straightening his bow tie.

"This should take about half an hour. You can sleep in there if you want to or you can have a special headset that will allow you to talk to Dean privately without interfering with the machine." Matt explained.