Time

It had been two months. Two months since Mouse and Jay were found, two months since they both ended up in med traumatised about what had happened.

Jay's eyes flickered open as he laid in his hospital bed and saw someone stood at the door across from him, "GET AWAY... GET OUT!" Jay screamed over and over, "Stay away from me... you did this!"

As Jay slowly turned over and turned on the light, he looked back at the door but nobody was there, "What the..." Jay said to himself as he laid down in the bed thinking of there was anyone even there.

Jay's pain was excruciating but he didn't want to stay in that hospital anymore. As he pulled out all of his wires he dragged himself out of bed and slid into the wheelchair next to him. He wheeled himself out of the hospital trying to avoid anyone he knew because he just couldn't do it anymore. The next thing jay knew was he was in a wheelchair getting further and further away from the hospital.

Erin's POV

I was just grabbing Harper out of her nursery when I heard my phone ring, "hello this is Erin"

"Erin..."

"Sorry who's this"

"Please don't hang up..."

"Will... you need to stop calling"

"I need to see Jay and need to apologise"

"HE DOESNT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HIM. HES TERRIFIED. STOP CALLING WILL OR ILL KILL YOU MYSELF" I hung up the phone and threw it in my bag as I looked at Harper who was staring to cry in my arms, "Oh I'm sorry baby. Let's go see dada" I said as I bounced her up and down on my hip.

I was walking down the corridor of the hospital when I saw Natalie, "Hey..." she said as she stopped in front of me

"Hey you Okay?"

"I heard what happened the other day with Will"

"Yeah he went to see Jay. You haven't heard from him have you?"

"No god I got one call months ago but blocked him. I don't want near me or my boy anymore"

"Just let me know okay"

"Yeah sure" She said as I carried on walking towards jay's room. I was right outside so as I turned the corner I could already see into jay's room but I knew something was wrong. He was gone, I ran into his room but he wasn't there. I ran back out with Harper in my arms and I saw Connor, "CONNOR!" I shouted

"What's wrong?" He said running over

"He's gone"

"Who's gone?"

"Jay he's not in his room"

"What I only saw him an hour ago"

As I spoke to Connor I already saw other nurses going into his room and I saw Natalie running over again, "Oh god I feel sick" I said

"Here give me Harper"

I passed Harper to Natalie and bent over, "where is he?" I cried

"We're gonna have at look at cctv ok and I'll get someone to cal Voight"

"H...he...he was just here and I thought he would be okay without me for a few hours."

Nobody's POV

Erin watched as she saw security running past her and into the elevator, "What if he... I don't know... maybe he... Then Will he could of.... I only just spoke to him and we wouldn't go away. What an I going to do, what if he's hurt or worse. I can't lose him-"