Part 25

ANASTASIA'S POV
School was over and now I'm home watching Vampire Diaries. It's pretty good when you come to think of it. As I watch one episode, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in". I said. The door open to reveal Anthony. "Hey". He said. "Hi". I said. "Me and Marcel will gone. We'll be back until 12. Lock all the doors". He said. "Ok". I said. He soon left and I heard him and Marcel left the house with the car. I sighed and continued to watch Vampire Diaries. Soon I heard a knock on the front door. Must be Lauren. I went downstairs and open the door to see Lauren with makeup and other stuff. "Hey Lauren". I said. "Hey Ana!" She said happily. I let her in and I locked everything. We then went upstairs and went into my room. "So what's with the makeup?" I said. "Makeovers!" She said. "Oh no. You are not putting makeup on me". I said. "Cmon Ana! We could go to school and be the most cutest girls ever!" She said. "I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't need people telling me that I'm cute to know I am". I said. "Cmon Ana. Pretty please?" She said giving me the lip and puppy eyes. I sighed in defeat and shook my head. "Fine". I said giving in. "Yay!" She said and grabbed my hand and sat me on the bed.
A Few Hours Later....
We were laughing of how many jokes we made about the boys and other things. She was doing her nails as she talks about what she did in the summer. "You sure that was the best idea?" I said. "Well yeah of course. Besides it was my mom's decision". She said. "Well it's really a dumb idea". I said. "I honestly didn't care but whatever". She said. I rolled my eyes and looked at a picture of me and Anthony when we were little. "Is that you and Anthony when you guys were little?" She said. "Yeah. It was when we met". I said. "How old were you when you two met?" She said. "I was like 4 at the time". I said. "Oh so you two have been friends for a long time". She said. "Yeah. He's like a brother to me. Even though I know my real brothers". I said. "Wait brothers? I thought there was one which is your twin". She said. " I have another brother. His name is Mortikiy. He's two years older than me and Derek". I said. "Oh I see". She said. "Please don't tell the others. Mortikiy doesn't want to be known yet". I said. "Ok it's our secret". She said and I smiled. "Hey. You and Jonathan are getting really serious. Do you think someday he'll ask you that question?" She said. "I honestly doubt it. But one day maybe". I said. "Hey he loves you. More than you think. He probably take a bullet for you". She said. " Yeah sure". I said and she rolled her eyes. We continued to talk until I heard a crash downstairs. "What?" She said. "Did you hear that?" I said. "No what did you h-". She said and the loud crash happen again. I sniffed the air. It doesn't smell like Anthony or Marcel. I hissed. "There is a intruder in the house". I said hopped off my bed and went to my closet. "Anastasia why did you just do that?" Lauren said. "I'll explain later". I said and threw a knife next to her. "Take that for protection". I said and I took out my brass knuckles I got from Mark and Jack for my birthday. I motion her to follow and she did. She went downstairs and I sniff the air. I scent of the stranger was gone. "Ana I'm scared". Lauren said. "Don't worry. I'll protect you". I said. We kept walking around the house until I was hit on my head. "ANASTASIA!" Lauren yelled. That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

ANTHONY'S POV
Me and Marcel finally got back from our 'date' you could call it and got out of the car and we got to the house. " That was awesome". Marcel said. "Only because I kick a girl's butt for trying to ask you on a date". I said and smirked. "No one takes what is mine". I said looking at him. Then suddenly he looked at me scared. "Is something wrong?" I said raising an eyebrow and he sighed with relief. "It's nothing". I said. "Alrighty then". I said. I unlocked the door to see the whole main hallway a little bit trashed. "Wow, is Anastasia playing a joke on us?" I said with a giggle. "I bet she is". Marcel said giggling. "Ana! We know your here!" I said. No answer. "You check downstairs and I check upstairs". I said to Marcel. He nodded and I went upstairs. I checked my room, the bathroom, and closets but no sign of her. Then I went into her room. Completely trash. "Ana? You starting to worry me". I said feeling a bit concerned. I saw some make up on the bed. Ana doesn't own any makeup so I check it. I checked the bag it says it's owned by Lauren. "Girls?! Where are you?!" I said. That's when I stepped on something. It was a fold up piece of paper. I picked it up and unfolded it. It was a note. It said:
We have your shapeshifter and your friend. They will make such a great punching bags. Well your shapeshifter will die soon. The regular girl will make some sort of use- Killer
I gasped. "No". I breathed out. "No. No. No!" I said. I ran out of the room and locked it and stuffed the note in my pocket. "Anthony did you find Ana?" Marcel said. I had to lie. "Uh yeah I did. She's in her room sleeping". I said. "Oh well I guess she got tired of waiting for us". He said coming up here. "Y-Yeah". I said and sighed. "Go to room Marcel. I'll clean up the mess". I said. "Fine". He said and went to his room. I quickly went to my phone and got out my phone. I then found Dlive's number.
D: Hello?
Me: Dlive something's wrong!
D: What?! What's wrong?!
Me: Someone kidnapped Anastasia and one of my school friends
D: WHAT?! NOT ANOTHER ONE!
Me: WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN 'NOT ANOTHER ONE'?!
D: Someone kidnapped LuLu, Luna, Minx, and Kiara
Me: *silence*
D: Yes I know
Me: We need to do something!
D: Yes I know! I want you to come to headquarters tomorrow morning!
Me: Yes sir!
I ended the call and sighed. "Please be ok Ana". I said and clenched my fists and closed eyes tightly. " I can't lose you. Not like this. Not ever". I said. I then decided to go to bed. I'll kill whoever took Anastasia.