Part 64

??? POV
I came into the gym with my mask on and the pistol in my pocket. I looked up and saw that Anastasia was on stage singing with that boy named Samuel. Perfect. This will show people not to go with losers like her. I went to the back of everyone and started to get everything ready.

ANASTASIA'S POV
I was having so much fun singing and dancing and I saw Jon closer to me. I bent down and kissed him on the lips. "Keep going baby. I'm gonna go get some punch". He said and I nodded as I sang. He soon disappeared into the crowd. I continued to sing and dance and everyone dancing to the music. By the way, me and Samuel were singing I need a Doctor by Dr. Dre ft. Eminem and Skylar Grey.
"I'm about to lose my mind
You've done for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor
Doctor
To bring me back to l-". I sang but was cut off by...... gunshots and a horrible pain to my chest and stomach. I look down and saw..... b-bullet holes. I fell back beginning to lose my eye sight. "ANASTASIA!!!!!!" I heard Anthony yell. "ANA NO!! MY BABY!! MY BABY!!" I heard Jon cry out. I heard everyone screaming and running and then the last thing I saw was two people in front of me saying 'Ana, stay with us! Don't you dare close your eyes! Keep your eyes open!' But I couldn't. Soon.... I blacked out.

ANTHONY'S POV
"Ana..... no.... no please". I said. Tears were running down my face. But anger was consuming me. I checked her pulse. Her pulse is fading away. "Derrick!!!" I said. He rushed over. "Take her back to head-". I said but was cut off by window breaking. I then saw another enemy gang. I was angry. "Go to headquarters Derrick!!! Take her with you!!!" I said angrily. He nodded and grabbed Anastasia's body. "Ari! C'mon!" Derrick said. Both of them ran out before any of the enemy got them. "Well, well, someone got her first". The gang leader said. Wait.... it wasn't them? You know what?! No cares! "WE DID NOTHING TO YOU!!" I yelled. "Yes but we just hate how you guys are stronger than us". He said. Good thing there aren't any cameras here. I've been in this building before. "LEAVE NOW!!" Luna yelled and we all went into fighting. That when we started fighting. I was fighting the gang leader. I kicked and punched but he would always blocked. He knocked me down. "Face it Chilled Chaos.... your nothing without that mutt of a girl". He said. My blood started boiling and I felt weird inside me. I looked myself. I was glowing. I then saw that Jack and Mark was glowing too. Soon it was done. I then realize that.... I'm a demon. So was Mark and Jack. The enemy gang were terrified. I kicked him off me and slammed him down the floor. Very Hard. "You have 10 seconds to surrender". I said. "Ha! You think your all that! Your probably still weak! Your not even a shapeshifter!" He said. "No he's not". Someone said out of nowhere. I looked up and saw Mortikiy. "But I am". He said and shapeshifted into a wolf. All of the enemy gang members went to their leader and they were all afraid. "Let's just kill them already". Jack said. "Hmph! Good idea Jack". Mark said. "I'm not Jack! I'm Anti. Antisepticeye". Jack said. "Well then. I guess I'm not Mark either. I'm Darkiplier". Mark said. I like the names. I then saw the others. They were all afraid but Jon was still crying over Ana. I don't think he cares. I looked back at the enemy gang and I smirked. "Let's kill them". I said and me, Anti, Dark, and Mortikiy chase them to outside but we attacked them into the forest. We killed all of them and we got rid of the bodies. "Hmph. Good work boys". I said and we all went into the field where we found the others. I then was hugged by Marcel. "Your not scared?" I said. He chuckled and looked at me. "Your still Anthony. Even if you are like this. Besides, I have a feeling your not human yourself". He said. "ANA! We have to go see Ana!" Jon said still crying. I nodded as I felt myself changing back and so did Jack and Mark. "Mortikiy you can come in t-". I said but then I saw he wasn't here. He's quick. We all ran to the cars and drove off to headquarters. Once we got there, we ran inside. I then saw Dlive talking to one of the doctors. "Is she ok?!" I said in a panic. They looked at us with a  frown. W-We're we..... too late? "Christina and other doctors are in the surgery room getting the bullets out from her". Dlive said. He sounded scared himself. I don't blame him. He thought of Ana as his sister too. "You guys are just gonna wait". He said. "Wait?! I can't wait! My baby is probably dying and I can't go see her!" Jon said and he immediately bursted into tears. Moo, Mini, and Nogla were trying to calm him down. I tightened my fist. I will kill whoever did this!!
A FEW MINUTES LATER...
I was in the lounge room with everyone waiting for someone to say something about Ana. I was getting scared and worried. "I don't wanna lose Ana. She's like my little sister. I love her like if she was my sister". I thought. To think of losing family is horrible. But I don't wanna lose her. "Just like mom and dad....". I thought trying to hold back tears. I felt someone grab my hand and I turn to see Marcel. He rubbed his thumb on my hand trying to sooth me. I took a deep breath. Soon I heard footsteps coming near us. It reveal to be Christina. I quickly stand up. "Is she ok? Please tell me she's ok". I said. She frowned and sighed. "Anastasia..... is in a coma". She said. Everyone looking at her and it was completely silent. "A coma?" I said. She nodded. "She lost a lot of blood that we able to fix thanks to her brothers but now she's in a coma. I don't know when she'll wake up". She said. No.... a coma is even worse. "C-Can we go see her?" LuLu said. Christina nodded and she got us to Ana's room. I took a deep breath and opened the door for everyone. We saw that Mortikiy and Derrick were in there in their wolf forms sitting on different sides of her whimpering for their sister to wake up. They had on bandages on their arms. I think that they gave some of their blood to Ana. "O-Oh my god...". I said trying to hold back tears. "Ana.... no". Luna said. I don't know what I could do.
Did I break my promise to her?