Changing Her Appearance

Sera's P.O.V.

Oh Thor.....

     An awkward silence fell on the room as everyone was at a loss for words.

     "I killed him." A sokovian voice spoke up.

     My head snapped to face her with wide brown eyes. "What?"

     I shook my head quickly. "No, no you didn't-"

     "Yes I did. I was in some sort of mind possession but I still did it." She said, wiping the tear stains from her cheeks.

     A silence fell on the room. "Excuse me." She whispered, before leaving the room in a red rush.

     I looked to Tori for permission, puppy dog eyes in full action. She let out a small sigh. "Go."

     I forced a weak smile and rushed after her.

     I sprinted across the balcony and down the glass steps.

Now, this would be much easier if I knew where Wanda's room is.

     I came to a stop in front of the courtyard and spotted the hallway leading to the guest rooms. I decided it was a good place to start so I ran over to it.

     I slipped off my shoes in a spin move that I like to do and slid down the hallway with some style.

     I tumbled against the wall to a stop when I reached the door. It was a few down from mine but it was the only one with noise coming from inside.

     I slowly leaned my ear up against the door to listen in on it. It was a melodiful tune that I couldn't quite place a name to.

     I reached for the handle and slid my hand around the cool metal surface.

     Thankfully it was unlocked and opened with a faint click.

     "Wanda?" I whispered, not wanting to disturb her.

     I expected tear stained cheeks or something like that but instead I found her standing in the middle of her room changing.

     "OH!!" My face grew pale and I quickly turned around to face the dark wall behind me.

     "You should knock." She stated, not a drop of emotion in her voice.

     "I'm sorry!" I squeaked squinting my eyes to hide the image from my brain.

     "I'm decent." She muttered and I heard some drawers squeaking shut.

     I slowly turned around and squinted one eye open. She had a dark red shirt on, some jeans, and was slipping a dark red leather jacket over her arms.

     I looked at the room and noticed open suitcases and clothes scattered on the floor.

     "What are you doing?" I asked, taking a few steps towards her.

     "I'm leaving." She answered, not looking up at me.

     "What why?!" I asked, taken aback by her sudden mood change.

     "I am nothing but a danger to this team and the people around me." She muttered, zipping her black case shut.

     "No, no you are not a danger!" I insisted, stepping in front of her so she couldn't go anywhere.

     Her eyes flashed a red. "Are you sure about that because on account of what happened earlier today I am convinced I am."

     "Well that's a lie. Cause you aren't!" I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.