CHAPTER 1: MEET THE KILLJOYS

Party Poison. Fun Ghoul. Kobra Kid. Jet Star.

These are the Fabulous Killjoys.

Children of the Freelands.

Saviors of the broken.

Heroes of the future.

The Fabulous Killjoys are our last salvation, our only hope. After the chaos and destruction of the Helium Wars, humanity was on the edge of existence. The few survivors took refuge in Battery City, a place that deprives it's inhabitants of their creativity and their ability to think. Battery City turns humans into drones, lifeless beings with no emotion.

The future is dying, and The Killjoys are America's last heroes. They alone will save, protect, and kill.

The leader of The Fabulous Killjoys is Party Poison. BLI knows him for his extreme sassiness and his electrifying red hair. He is determined to bring down Battery City and it's former glory. He is secretly hiding a small girl by the name of Clementine from the clutches if Cors. Clementine is his life, his love.

Fun Ghoul is second in command. He may be smaller than the other Killjoys, but he can shoot better than the rest of them combined. BLI knows him as arrogant, bossy, and loud. His determination for his freedom is strong, but he is quite reckless in the process of achieving it. His long, greasy black hair is a style that can only be pulled off by Fun Ghoul.

Kobra Kid is Party Poison's younger brother, and the spy for The Fabulous Killjoys. His quiet nature makes him stealthy and capable of hacking BLI's security systems. Cors has never seen Kobra Kid's face, which is a benefit. Forever donning his dark sunglasses and his bright blond hair, Kobra Kid is a mysterious individual.

The last of the Killjoys is Jet Star. He is the doctor of the group. He is very skilled in medicine, but his talent in weapons is very weak. He often stays behind in battles and heals the rest of the Killjoys when they return. His Afro is an iconic look that he known for all around BLI and Battery City.