Chapter 6

" Paisley you're ... you're adopted...". The words repeated in my head, I grabbed my bag which was  next to me in the seat " I'm going to be late are you coming or not Jake because I'm not waiting" with those words falling out of my mouth I remembered my dream that I have been having the past month leading up to my birthday today. Each day I got a little bit more of the dream
I had assumed that they will keep going until I find my mate witch I hope is a girl but the thing is I don't have any girl friends just guy friends as you could probably tell. When I had come out of my thoughts I was sitting in the drivers seat of my baby witch was the only thing that was normal in my dream. I felt the car move and before I knew it there were for guys waiting to be taken to school. " So Paisley you're coming to the bonfire we're throwing for you tonight right?, because if you're not imma drag you there!" Tyler said from the back seat. Tyler has been my best friend since primary when I beet him in a one v one sprint race, Tyler turned 17 in October it's now February in the past four months we've gotten really close. I was brought out of my thoughts by the twins laughter about god know wat. I meet the identical twins 3 years ago they were both really athletic, The only difference between them is there wolfs there both pure gray but Callum has blue eyes and white socks on this hind legs and Ashton has gold eyes and white socks on his front paws ( Ashton was born first and won't let Callum forget that). I started to trail of thinking about how I was younger than all of the boys my brother by 10 months, twins by 7 and Tyler by 4, only the Tyler hasn't found his mate. My brother Jake rejected his mate as she was and loyal untrustworthy and a rogue, the Callum found his mate on his birthday and Ashton found his a month ago. Me and all the boys were in all of the possible spots teams that didn't clash if I wasn't captain then it was Tyler.  The only sport that I didn't play that they did was swimming because it clashed with my drag racing and I would prefer to let the boys have this sport even tho I am faster than them. I pulled into the parking lot and started to get out of the car as someone grabbed my bag pulling me back and just missing my skin, I turned around to punch the unknown person but stopped in my tracks as I noticed who it was " I told you to never do that next time you hand will make contact with your face Tyler!" As I said it he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and instantly I knew why we had been getting closer the past few months.

Sorry, my lovely's but since my friend wanted this chapter so bad it's unedited and I'm leaving with this big cliffhanger.
-A xox