Underneath The Tux: "What you see. isn't always what it seems."

Introduction

As I stroll the hallways of our school, taking the usual route to my first class, I gave the people around me the same show I’ve been giving them for the past five years since middle school.

While I turn the hallways into my own personal runway I suddenly feel the eyes of everyone on me. The regular girls stared at me with insatiable longing. Them popular girls taking in their usual dose of eye candy to spice up their morning (as well as their imagination). And those who’ve shared their bed with me, frozen, as that single sweaty night flashed back within their minds.

The guys, on the other hand, gave me a nice good cocktail of their own expressions. With the jocks sneering as their girlfriends turn their attention towards me. The nerds practically worshipping me. And the regular guys with their looks sending a multitude of daggers at me.

This is what I’ve been getting each day for five freakin’ years…

I don’t really care about what they’re thinking about me, to be honest. All I want is their attention. And that’s what I’m getting.

But what they don’t know is that underneath all the tight jeans, underneath the tux, is something they wouldn’t expect.

My name is Ethan.

And this is my story.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

"Hey there gorgeous Readers!!!!!

So this is my first time publishing on Wattpad. I hope that you've liked it so far. I'm really sorry if any of you don't like my style or something. I'm a rookie in this industry for christsake.

Anyways, still got more in store for yah! My head is filled with lots of great ideas for this story.

So, I hope that you guuys would keep on reading!!!

Love y'all!!!! <3                         -xx"