Chapter One

Hithere! My name is Ethan Lucas Blake. But most people refer to me simply as “Lou”, or so I think.

 I’ve been hearing talks about the names the people at school have been giving me. They’ve been calling me “Hot Rod”, “Man-Babe”, “Lou-ner”, “Mystery Man”, etc. etc. etc.

 I’ve been the campus crush practically ever since freshman year. With this year, junior year to be exact, being the height of my fame. Not just for my looks but because I’m filthy rich as well. Yet I’m not all that keen on making friends. All I know is that people try befriending me so that they can declare themselves the “Cool Guys”. Ridiculous, eh?

Not a lot of people know anything about my personal life either. With only one person as an exception.

 Meet Cindy.

 Cindy Waters, or as I usually call her, “Deedee” is my one and only true friend. We’ve known each other since our playground days.

I’m the only one who actually calls her by her nickname without getting physically abused, while others getting a bitchslap at least and a broken nose at worst.

One time, she almost ripped a girl’s fingernails off just for calling her Deedee. Fortunately, her victims are too afraid to report to the principal or even to the freakin’ authorities. She’s a sadist I tell you. Haha!!

 So as I’m telling you all this, I was making my way from our house in our 8-acre residence towards our garage/warehouse. While pondering on what to ride to school today, something caught my eye.

 My beautiful. . .

My gorgeous. . .

My life. . .

My love. . .

My silver Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4.

 As I slowly caress the hard exterior, I can feel the electrifying coolness of her metal. The feel of it against my skin sends chills down my spine.

I went around her and found one of her legendary scissor doors. As I open it, I stand in awe. Such beauty was held within.

 Black leathered seats. Ivory lined dashboard. Multi-functional steering wheel. Full-HD TFT display. And a bunch of switches and buttons I wouldn’t bother mentioning.

You probably wouldn’t even understand.

To fast forward, I went inside her and turned her on. Revved her engine and drove her across downtown.

Wait. That didn’t sound right.

O_o

Oh, well.

Good thing that Cindy only lives right around the corner of our residence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One guys!!!!!!!

It's short, I know.

Done it on purpose to tease you guys!! 

Please vote and comment! <3

Love y'all!!!

                                                                              -xx