A blackhood

You rush down to the hospital with Jughead on his motorcycle. You see Archie sitting in a chair. Your friends are also there. Jughead goes to talk to Archie and you sit by Kevin. "Hey, Y/n where we're you and Jughead last night. Veronica never saw you come home and she got worried" he asks.

"This is not the time Kevin" you say quickly. He looks at you confused "this is not the time. There's a mask shooter on the loose you go sneaky off with Jughead you can't do that" he says. You roll your eyes and stand up and say "I'll tell you later I promise."

You walk over toward Archie who is now pacing around the waiting room. "Archie, I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do to help I will try I promise." You say gently to him. "Archie, you should go home get washed up and bring your dad's stuff home. I'll stay here and watch after him. If anything happens I'll let you know right away okay" you say. He shakes his head. "I wasn't asking Arch, I get how you feel truly I do okay. Now Veronica will take you home. You can come right back after, and I won't leave. I promise" you say gently but stern. He nods and leaves with Ronnie.

You sit down raise Kevin again because Everyone was gone but him. Archie went home with Ronnie and Jughead went to Pop's with Betty. Kevin grins at you " So where we're you" he asks again. You sigh and say "Jughead's trailer with Jughead." Kevin nods and asked "What happened?" You smirk "Sorry I don't kiss and tell" you say. Kevin sighs "Oh come on Y/n. You can't leave me hanging"he said whining a little. "Fine, he said he loved me for like the first time ever. He told me all the reasons he loved me. I said I love him back. We kinda started kissing things got steamy and that's it nothing else happened no interruptions. No um you know that thing" you say. Kevin smiles "aww that's sweet" he says.

You hit his arm and say "Is that Cheryl. "  Y/n really" Kevin says. "Yes really" you say pointing over to where Cheryl's standing. You and Kevin walk over to her. "Cheryl what are you doing here? What happened" you ask. "There was a fire at thorn hill. Mommy risk her life to pull me out" she says like nothing and asks "What are you doing here?"

"Fred was shot" you say. Her face dropped "oh" was the only word that came out of her mouth. You walked back to the chairs and sit down. Archie and Veronica comeback. Veronica hands Archie wallet. You walk up to Archie when the doctor comes up and said your aloud to see him. Just as he's about to go in the football team, Josie and the pussycats and some other people came. Archie looks at them confused "Were here for you man" Reggie says. Your back sitting in the chairs well Archie's talking to his dad. Reggie sits beside you "Having a tough time Lodge" he asked. You nod "I'm just worried for Archie's sake." You say.

Archie comes back out and Jughead and Betty come back with food. You all cheer sort of. You get shushed by the lady at the desk.

After a long day of waiting Fred finally wakes up. You go in to see him, you have a tear in your eye. "Thanks for pushing through Mr. Andrews. Archie still needs you" you say. "Please call me Fred" he says. You nod your head and exit the room.

Jughead and you head home on his motorcycle. As you enter the front door you head Veronica talking to someone. "Is pops closing because of you daddy"

You walk closer and when you see him you can't help but get slightly excited and ask "Daddy?"