Saving Pops

Jughead is now behind you "This is your Dad" he asked. You nod and Jughead stiffens. "Relax Jughead" you say quietly. Hiram stands up and walks over to the both of you. "Who's this young man Y/n" he asked. You smile "This is Jughead Jones III" you say "He's my Boyfriend." Hiram sticks out his hand and shakes it. "So this is the boy who captured my daughters heart. Hermione told me all about you two, it's sweet he says. Jughead smiles and you blush a deep red "Dad, please stop" you say getting redder by the second.
Hiram smiles at you and gives you a hug.

The next day at school your friend group is talking about Pop's closing. You shake your head "No, Pops is not closing I won't allow it" you say. You walk off to the gym to get ready for River Vixens. You notice Jughead walking after you. You slow down a bit to let him catch up. "Juggy I promise I'm not letting everything be taken away like this. Everything you love is disappearing" you say. "Your not gone, so not everything is gone" he says. You smile and kiss him "Speaking of gone I have to get going I have a tour of SouthSide high soon" he said. You frown "I'm happy you get to still live with us, but I don't want you there" you say. He smiles lightly and kisses your cheek then leaves. Veronica and Betty start your way. "So what's the plan to save Pop's" Betty asked. You smile "I need Vixens and Pussycats. Also Betty if you can come up with any ideas to remind people why they love it go for it" you say. "Roller skates and cute retro uniforms" she says. You smile and the three of you walk off.

You get to cheer practice and walk over to Cheryl. "I need to borrow the Vixens" you say plainly. Cheryl shook her head "oh come on. I found who killed Jason" you whisper. "Fine" she said rolling her eyes. Josie walks over and you smile "Perfect, hey Josie can you perform at Pop's tonight, I'll pay." You say. "Twenty bucks" she says. "Okay, thanks both of you" you say. They both smile at you.

Later after school your in the Blue and gold office with Veronica, Kevin and Betty. Your talking about Pop's when you hear a knock on the door. Veronica looks unimpressed and walks out and whispers something in the mans ear. "Hi daddy" you say nervously. Kevin and Betty both stare at you "Daddy?!" They say at the same time.

Later at Pop's your setting up everything when you hear the bell ring. You are to busy blowing up balloons to turn around. You hear a muffled voice behind you say "Give me the money pretty ladie" you turn around with a jump. You see it was just Jughead he laughs as he grabs the uniform from behind the counter. He sees you in your uniform and blushes. You punch him in the arm. "Ow, what was that for." You glare at him "For scaring me and for checking me out" you say. Then you kiss him he smiles "that's for being cute" you say.

An hour later the dinners pack and your taking order. Josie comes in and says "Sorry Y/n were missing a pussycat we can't perform." Cheryl comes up and said she would. Everyone gathers outside and watches the Pussycats perform "Milkshake" (Idk what the song is called). Your standing beside Veronica and Archie on your left and Betty and Kevin to the right. Jughead's right behind you with his arm around his waist. Your swaying with the gentle music.

At the end of the night Pop's thanks you and your parents for a donation. You are tiding up Pop's after so he doesn't have a giant mess to clean. You notice somebody outside you act as if you didn't see anything. You hear the bell ring and you lift your head and see a serpent jacket. You see the man who gave Jughead his Jacket. "Your dad's back kid" he said you nod. "Tell him Tall boy said hi" he said you nod he then added "Jughead is working on the Red and black now check on him tomorrow night. I think someone's likes him over there." You nod "Ok, I will" you say.