SouthSide high

You walk out of your room and see Jughead's door slightly open. You knock on it and here a come in.

You see him reading over a list on his bed. "What's that" you ask. He shows it to you and you see a tittle that says: Serpents laws
You read the first one: Fight as one even if you might die
(Idk I made it up)

"Jughead I love you and I want to support you but, I can't let you do that" you say sitting on his bed. He takes your hand "Please Y/n, let me do this. I need to do this" he practically begged slightly. You just say "At least talk to your dad about this." He shakes his head "I already know he won't let me" he said. You sigh "I just don't want you to get hurt" you say worriedly. He grabs your arm slightly and said "I won't, I promise."

You slightly raise your voice "You can't promise that. There's no way this can be that simple" you say. He just sighs "Don't you believe in me" he said. You scoff "Of course I do. This has nothing to do with that. I want to know your safe and not just in random fights" you say yelling at him. He just stared at you "I have to do this" he said. You just say "Fine, whatever do what you want." He stared at you and said "You can't seriously be mad. It's not like it will effect you to much."

You just stare at him like he's stupid "No it won't effect me at all if my Boyfriend who I deeply love gets hurt or worse" you say. You walk out of his room. You hear him call after you, but you ignore it. You walk to your room and lock the door. You sit on your floor and after a while you hear foot steps approaching your door. Once they stop you hear a knock on your door. You ignore it until you hear Jughead say "can we please talk." You hug him and say "just don't get hurt." Jughead nods "Okay" he said nuzzling against you.

Your parents and Veronica come home all excited. You smile and ask what it's about. Veronica said "Nicks coming to visit."