Nick

"Nick is coming here" you say barely getting it out. Veronica nods her head and your parents walk into the office. You smile and grab Jughead's hand. " Great, well we're going to Pops. See ya" you say.

Your out of the house and walking to Pops. You can't focus so Jughead ending up pulling you. As you get to Pops you realize where you are. You head straight to the booth as Jughead orders. Jughead sits beside you and you lean on him. All night he tries to cheer you up. He tries looking like a walrus with fries. (If you say you haven't done that. Then try it I think almost everyone has done it once). He tries putting whip cream on your nose, letting you wear his beanie. Everything he tried failed.

"I won't join the serpents" he whispered in your ear. You smile and shake your head "I don't want to be the reason you don't do something you want" you say.

He lightly kisses your forehead. Your phone buzzes.

Text messages

Nick- can't wait to see you again

You- to bad I can't say the same

Nick- did you tell Ronnie

You- no but don't try anything stupid

Nick- why is that

You- my dad's home

Nick- Thanks for the warning Princessa

You- go to hell

You put your phone away and looked at Jug. He just hugged you. You pay for your meal and leave. Your phone buzzes again and you see a video link. You open it and see Archie's video then you hear a gunshot. You and Jughead run without stoping.

You and Jughead got home and your gasping for air Veronica dake what happened. All you could get out was " Video.... Shot... Ran." Next thing you know there was darkness around you.

You open your eyes and see Jughead on the other end of the couch. Your mother hands you a glass of water. Hiram hugs you and smiles. You hear a knock on the door and your friends come in. You remember there coming over to watch a show.

Later during the show your phone rings. You answer it.

Over the phone

Nick: Ronnie told me what happened are you okay.

Jughead: like you even care

Nick: your right. I don't care

Veronica: what do you mean Nick

You: remember don't tell Ronnie

Nick: uhhh

Kevin: wait is this the guy

You: ya it is.

Archie: How dare you. Why the fuck would you do that.

Veronica: hold up, tell me what

You: Nick roofied me

Nick: I told you not to say anything

Jughead: technically you brought it up

Nick: no I didn't

Veronica: does it matter who did. You roofied my sister.

You: there's nothing we can do

Kevin: we could tell my dad

You: yes, because I want this whole fucking town to know this.

Archie: y/n there's got to be something

You: No, besides my dad would kill him.

Nick: he would go back to jail

Betty: Shut up. You had no right to do that. You don't even have a right to talk to her. You don't get to decide what happens we do. So whatever you have to say just no

Nick: Excuse me

Betty: You heard me. Your probably just an over spoiled brat.

You: you mean dick

Nick: Y/n don't say it.

You: people used to call him Nicky the dickhead. He had no friends until Veronica and I. Right Nick.

Nick:...

Jughead laughs a bit.

Nick: I remember. God I was so stupid why did I do that. Your the sweetest person ever and I did that to you I'm so sorry.

You hear a crash

Kevin:what was that

Nick: bear bottles

You: oh no

Random girl: You roofied someone. To think I would have dated you after this.

Nick: Shit!

You: you were going to do it again.

Nick: ...

You: That's what I thought

You hang up on him. They all look at you. "Let's watch the show" you say. Jughead hugs you tight as you cry a bit.