Rhaego And Alaina

Rhaella POV
I never knew being nine moons pregnant could make you so tired. Now that I was to give birth any day my favorite part of our regular rides was making Camp.

We had just found a place to make Camp and I was more than ready to sleep and call it a day. Waiting for our tent to be pitched I caressed my stomach feeling my babies kick probably feeling as anxious as me to fall asleep in a warm bed.

When I saw our tent was up and ready I rode my way over to it. Quickly getting off my horse I practically charged in there to my bed. Laying down I yawned closing my eyes ready for a well deserved rest. But my babies were not letting me.

Opening my eyes the kicks got stronger and harder like they were trying to kick there way out of me. At first I tried to ignore it but it became to painful.

"Irri!"

I shouted raising myself the pain becoming so much worse.

"Khalessi, what's wrong?"

Irri asked me holding onto my hand.

"The babies there coming, there coming now."

I hissed as another painful kick hit me.

"Doreah, Jhiqui hurry in here I need water and towels and also need one of you to get the Khal."

Irri told my two other handmaidens who sprinted off to do their tasks. Irri continued looking after me and propped me so I could comfortable enough to give birth. A few minutes later Doreah came in with Drogo trailing in behind her.

"Moon of My Life."

Drogo whispered.

"My Sun and Stars."

I whispered back grabbing hold of his hand.

"Okay, Khalessi now Push."

Hearing those words I took a deep breath and pushed with all my might.

"Good, Good again Push Khalessi, Push."

Doing the same process I pushed and I heard a newborn cry.

"It's Rhaego, Khalessi."

Irri said telling me who my first born was. Even though I wanted to cry and rejoice I still had more baby to get out.

"Push Khalessi Push."

Irri began again. Doing the same thing I did with Rhaego I took a deep breath and pushed.

"Yes, Khalessi, Yes now Push."

Which resulted into hearing another newborn cry. After Rhaego and Alaina were both clean and wrapped in warm furs Drogo and I each held one. Drogo held Alaina while I held  Rhaego.

"They're beautiful."

Drogo told me smiling as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and gave him a tender kiss back.

"Moon of My Life."

He whispered leaning his forehead against mine.

"My Sun and Stars."

I whispered back giving him a sweet tender kiss.