Chapter 7: Mrs.Patrick Kane II

Taylor's POV

Today is the day! I become Mrs Patrick Kane II. I'm so nervous though. Holy shit....so scared. "You know remember what to do, right, Tess?" I asked Tessa my niece and flower girl. "Yeah!" she exclaimed. "Okay, Jake, remember what your job is?" I questioned my nephew and ring bearer. He nodded yes.

------

"Taylor, hold still." Elina was doing my hair and brushed a little too hard so, I winced. "Sorry." I replied.

Elina was done and I saw my hair in the mirror....beautiful. Absolutely stunning. "Wow...Elina....it's beautiful." I said. "Thanks." she unplugged the curling iron from the wall. "Tayl---HOLY FUDGE NUTS! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Toews walked in then walked back out. "Come get me when you have actual clothing on!" he yelled from the hallway. Elina and I burst out into laughter. All I had on was a cami and underpants. "Did you see his face?" I asked. "Yeah, you should have seen his reaction to walking in on Patrick who was in the shower. Jon didn't know that Pat was in there and the door was unlocked so, being Jonathan, walked into the bathroom and ran out and didn't talk to Pat for 5 days. This happened during the offseason." I started laughing even harder. "Oh my god Lindsey, must you tell that story to everyone?" Jonathan asked from outside of the hotel door with embarassment in his voice.

------------

"Elina, is she ready?" Ashley asked from outside the door. "Patrick's here, and waiting." she finished. "Yeah, get her dad up here so he can walk her down the aisle." Elina responded. "I'm already out here." I heard my dad's voice. "Okay, I'm ready." I told Elina. "Perfect." she went out of the room and walked down with Ashley. They met up with the groomsmen they were assigned to walk with down the aisle.

We had the wedding at the UC so, we got the announcer to announce the groomsmen and the bridesmaids as Blackhawks starting lineups.

"Your starting line up for today's wedding is  #1 Jonathan Toews, #1 Lindsey Vecchione, #2 Nick Schmaltz, #2 Ashleyyyyy Smith,  #3 Patrick Sharp, #3 Emilee Lovejoy, #4 Niklas Hjalmarssonn, #4 Elina Hjalmarsson, and #5 Corey Crawford with #5 Kristy Crawford (tbh idk what her last name is).  Now, for your starting flower girl, #11 since she's 11 years old, Tessa Bryant and the Bride, Taylor Bryant, and her father, Thomas Bryant. Now, please turn your attention toward center ice to see today's wedding ceremony that involves the marriage of Chicago Blackhawks right winger, #88 Patrick Kane and his soon to be wife, #88 Taylor Bryant!"

When Dad and I got to the start of the aisle, music started playing. Chelsea Dagger, instramentual, in a slower fashion. Tessa walked infront of us, throwing red rose flower petals on the ground. She went and stood infront of Ashley, Patrick came up by side and took my hand, Dad went to the side for my family and friends. Patrick and I stood at center ice. The music stopped.

Patrick's POV

I lean in and kiss her. Chantelle's finally mine forever.

------

We went to the reception which was at Wrigley Field because both Chantelle and I are Cubs fans.

-------------

We soon left Chicago for our honeymoon....I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out where we are going.