Chapter 11: All of Me, Loves All of You

• Dedicated to BVBbridesmaid96 and hockey_countrymusic

Nick's POV

Ashley walked in the house with a nervous look on her face. She sat down next to me. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nick...I'm pregnant." I smiled widely after hearing her say that. "I'm going to be a daddy?!" I exclaimed. "Yes!" she threw her arms around me. "How far along are you?" I wondered. "4 months. I have the gender if you want to know." she replied. "Yes I wanna know!" I laughed. "Would you be happy if I said it's a baby you?!" My eyes went wide. "BOY!" I exclaimed. "Yah." she smiled. "So..I've been thinking about names ever since I drove home from my appointment. "I already know what we should name him." Ash smiled. "Okay, let's hear it." I said. "Levi Alexander." she responded. "It's perfect." I kissed her.

 Patrick's POV

Taylor's phone went off.

"Pat, look at this text." Taylor showed me her phone.

<Ashley- I'm pregnant :) It's a baby boy and we're calling him Levi Alexander.

Taylor's POV

"Where is my grandbaby?" Donna asks, walking into the living room where Patrick, Erica and I were currently at.

"He's right here." I smile, handing the baby over to Patrick's mom.

"Where's Jess and Jackie?" Patrick asked his dad, Patrick Kane Sr.

"They're out shopping" he replys sitting down next to Erica.

Jordan starts to cry so, Donna gives him back and Patrick goes to change his diaper. He's an amazing father. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to my child.

=========

Patrick's POV

I take Taylor into my room that I had when I was a child.

"You won all of these?" She had wide eyes.

I nodded. "Look at all my sneakers." I brought her over to the side of my bed.

"Holy shit, Pat, how many pairs do you have?!" she exclaims.

"Alot." I smirk then kiss her neck, making her moan and fall back onto my old bed.

10 minutes later:

"Pat, your family is going to be suspicious." Taylor laughs.

"Shit, you're right." I got off of her. We are so lucky we didn't take it any further.

Emilee's POV

"Patrick, what is going on?" I ask as I see him down on one knee.

"This...." he pauses then continues. "Emilee, we have been together for a while now. I can't imagine my life without you. You're the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with and start a family with. Will you marry me, Emilee?"

"Yes!" He slides the ring on my finger and stands up. I jump into his arms and make out with him.

I cannot believe I am gonna marry THE Patrick Sharp.

Sharp's POV

She said yes! My woman said yes! My life couldn't be any better right now.  It's perfect.

We started slow dancing to All of Me by John Legend.