1

TAERIN

Yah,Kook-ah! Are you still mad at me for calling you, Kookie in front of our classmates?

(message seen, 09:30am)

TAERIN

Yah! Why aren't you replying? You clearly received and even read my message, but why aren't you replying. Please don't be like this T^T I'm sorry, mianhae. I didn't mean to call you, Kookie. I know you hate it whenever I called you Kookie in public, I'm sorry.

TAERIN

Please forgive me, Your Highness.

(message seen, 09:45)

JUNGKOOK

I will forgive you if you,,, shout out loud right now, saying 'Jungkook is the handsome guy I have ever met'

TAERIN

Yah,,, we are in the middle of class right now

JUNGKOOK

Do it or I won't forgive you

(message seen, 09:46)

(Taerin offline)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV

Taerin who was sitting in front of me suddenly stood up.

"Yes, Taerin? Do you have any question?", Mr Kim, who was teaching Math, asked her.

"JUNGKOOK IS THE HANDSOME GUY I HAVE EVER MET!",she shouted.

She really did it, which made me dumbfounded.

Well, I was only joking around when I asked her to do that.

I really didn't expect her to take it seriously, maybe she really want me to forgive her.

"Woahh", all of my classmates exclaimed.

"Alright class settle down, Taerin detention for 3 hour", Mr Kim announced.

Now I felt sorry for making her do that.

Well,,,

I need to do something.