6

<NEXT DAY>

JUNGKOOK POV

As soon as I arrived at school, I stormed all the way to the locker hall to find that asshole, Jaehyuk.

There I saw him standing in front of his locker while talking to his friends.

I let out a punch on his face.

"You useless jerk, who are you to hurt my best friend!", I yelled right in front of his face while grabbing the collar of his shirt.

He just laughed.

"You found out? How are you feeling now? Hurt isn't it?", he said.

"What's your point?", I said and I noticed crowd started to form around us.

"That's exactly how I feel when my girlfriend dumped on me just because she has a crush on you", he said.

"That's not my fault, it's your fault for not taking a good care of her!", I said.

"Plus I don't even know your girlfriend chase after me because there are just too many other girls who are chasing after me", I whispered into his ear and put a smirk on my face.

He frowned at me and I immediately added.

"If you ever dare to lay a finger on Taerin again, please look forward on what I'm going to do with you", as soon I finished with my words, I slammed him onto the locker.

The crowd gasped and I immediately walked away.

<IN CLASS>

Beep.

I unlocked my phone and it was a message from Taerin.

TAERIN

Yah!! Are you crazy?! I told you not to do anything to him didn't I?!

JUNGKOOK

So you are telling me just to sit still even though he hurt you? no way!

TAERIN

Why is it so hard for you to just listen to me, just once?!

JUNGKOOK

What do you mean by that?

(message seen, 09:00am)

(Taerin offline)

...

Why isn't she replied even though she has seen the message.

Why is she left me hanging like this?

Did I do something wrong?

I started to feel anxious.

-

-

-

(A/N Happy New Year Everyone 😊)