5

<AT THE PARK>

JUNGKOOK POV

From afar I already saw Taerin sat at one of the benches.

"Yah, what's with that pout? Weren't you had a movie date with Jaehyuk?", I asked.

She didn't respond to my question.

"Yah, what's wrong?", I asked her again.

Why is she acting so weird after she met Jaehyuk.

Suddenly she looked into my eyes.

"I don't know what to do...",she said and then stop.

"Why? Tell me? Did that Jaehyuk guy do something towards you?", I asked out of my concern, she really acted so weird tonight.

"He,,,,he,,,he,,,", she stopped and burst into tears.

"HE WHAT?!", I asked, my voice raise a tone.

"HE ASKED ME OUT JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE ON YOU!", she finally spoil the beans.

"H-HE WHAT?! I KNEW IT!!!!", I yelled.

"Jungkook-ah please, I'm begging don't do something towards him please", she begged me.

"What, you expect me to stay quiet after he did that to you?!", I said.

"I know, my heart is hurt too, but I'm afraid if you do something towards him, he might do something worse towards you, I don't want you to be hurt Jungkook-ah, so please don't", she said.

"We'll see", was all I said.

Mianhae Taerin-ah, but there's no way I'm going to stay still if someone hurt you.

You are my best friend.

You are very special to me.

I can't let anyone hurt you.