What is happening? What will happen next?

* Jupiter and Mira are out the door of Jupiter's library home. Xander is outside with guards surrounding them. *

Mira: Xander? 

Xander: Hello Mira, Jupiter. 

Jupiter: No time or hi. 

Xander: Why not? 

Mira: We want to get away from you as fast as we can. 

Xander: No, were going to my place. 

* Jupiter grabs a big stick by his house. *

Jupiter: No were not. 

* Jupiter was charging at Xander, but then the guards knocked him out. Mira saw and was angry. She was charging at Xander, but the guards trapped her in a fairy cage. *

Mira: Ugh! Curse these

Xander: Glad I had one. Hey, bring to my castle, now. 

* Mira's eyes widened. *

Mira: Your the king!?!? That means your son is......... is............

Xander: Little Jayden.

Mira: Your the king...

Xander: Sure am!

* Xander leads the way to the castle. They are carrying Jupiter, they have Mira in the cage. They go to Xander's castle. Back in the forest there is 6 people. Nova cooked breakfast. Everyone ate and is happy. Jayden looks at Nova, she looks worried. *

( Here is the music I promised! xD )

Jayden's Mind: " She has not ate anything, and she looks SUPER worried. Let me see what is wrong. " 

* Jayden walks over to Nova. *

Jayden: Whats wrong? 

Nova: It's-

Pheo: Mira. 

Sapphire: Were all worried about her. 

* The girls put there heads down. But Nova keeps her head up, she grabs her sword and her face mask and is about to leave the door. *

Jayden: Where are you going? 

Nova: I am not going to wait here while Mira might be in danger. I am going to try and find her. 

Hanson: Are you crazy? 

Nova: I know this forest like the back of my hand. 

Sapphire: Yeah but Nova-

Pheo: She could have gone any where! 

* Nova steps away from the door, she growls. She was upset. *